Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I must be in the minority because I enjoyed 5 and even 6.

Never finished either of them. I have them on ps3 but would rather play them on ps4 and don't want to waste my money on the upgraded versions with other games I would rather play that came out recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't played RE4 in a while. Wonder if I would agree. Loved the shit out of it though. Probably played through it 3 times. Something about it is remarkably addicting and tense at the same time. The difficulty is just right, too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RE4 was garbage. No atmosphere killing enchilada slobber. Went downhill after 3. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved 4 as an action game. However, it was a bad resident evil title. And lol @ enchilada slobber. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see how anyone but survival horror purists could hate on RE4 that game was so badass. I beat it like 20+ times.  I even beat Assignment Ada.

Edited by Biohazard
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Biohazard said:

I don't see how anyone but survival horror purists could hate on RE4 that game was so badass. I beat it like 20+ times.  I even beat Assignment Ada.

i loved it....but not as a re game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing Phantom Pain . I hate these MGS games.  All crap. 

 

For this one , the first 20 minutes I'm literally just crawling on the ground . Lol .

 

Even with that ....this first 20 minutes has been better than the entirety of mgs4.

 

One of the worst games ever made , I ly rated high because it was ps exclusive 

 

I doubt I'll make it more than a couple hours itg.

 

But game pass 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah , this game is weird 

A ginger Cinder / Firefly...odd zoom ins on mummy guys butthole (multiple times )...excessive forced crawling ...... Next to NO gameplay....frequent odd camera cuts ....and ...AND....this dumbo still crawls backwards like a PS1 game . WTF .

 

It's almost so bad it's good level . I'll continue on Tomo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you might enjoy the gameplay a bit more as you progress JonBee but will start hating it again as the game introduces you to the expansion of motherbase and managing new recruits etc.

Haven't finished it yet but gameplay is the best in the serie for me. 

Story progression based on missions you have to complete was a mistake though :reg:

 

Edited by bhytre
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing Douche Ex Mankind Divided. 

Attention to detail is nice, love how all rooms get crammed with objects feels almost like Shenmue somehow. 

And just forcing your way though a place by destroying the door instead of hacking the lock or finding its code never gets old :face:

 

Story isn't really interesting to me so far, for every mission I complete I get distracted a few times and keep going on a genocidal rampage with the shotgun and sniper rifle :laff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JonB1 said:

I'm playing Phantom Pain . I hate these MGS games.  All crap. 

 

For this one , the first 20 minutes I'm literally just crawling on the ground . Lol .

 

Even with that ....this first 20 minutes has been better than the entirety of mgs4.

 

One of the worst games ever made , I ly rated high because it was ps exclusive 

 

I doubt I'll make it more than a couple hours itg.

 

But game pass 

You exhibit the attention span of a lemming. God you don't know how retarded you sound.  Guess you don't have enough thoughts to last you 20 minutes.

 

TAKE IN THE SUBJECTIVE AND PURPOSEFUL OBJECTIVE ART DIRECTION YOU FUCK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JonB1 said:

Yeah , this game is weird 

A ginger Cinder / Firefly...odd zoom ins on mummy guys butthole (multiple times )...excessive forced crawling ...... Next to NO gameplay....frequent odd camera cuts ....and ...AND....this dumbo still crawls backwards like a PS1 game . WTF .

 

It's almost so bad it's good level . I'll continue on Tomo

That's really the point dear. Think wider. Ask yourself what did hijeo kojima-san want to make you feel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×