super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

So I decided to stop getting bigger and cut down like 20lbs because i was putting on too much fat. I wanted to looked semi-ripped for ibiza. Bitches love abs.

SSTrFxy.jpg

Feel kinda skinny now, gonna try put muscle on while staying at this bodyfat % :)

Just go for a swimmers body, your kinda in no mans land between buff and swimmers body. I say keep cutting towards the swimmers body

What's your opinion on the matter, DT?

I have to say that I fucking cracked up when z called gato out, I personally havee no issue with gato. But it was just a funny line, partially because of how fucking school girl giddy LowTom gets anytime he sees Gato. It's like that ****a took Low's virginity or something. I honestly haven't seen z post much, but anyone is better than Low. So when they fight, I root for z. 

you're sad. you are so in love with me. :D

i'm giddy when gato is around? that's called liking someone and not being a bitch-ass online for some kind of e-glory.  :tom:

He hasn't posted for 5+ years ffs, you are never happy.  :mickey:

Did all the water splash out when you jumped in the pool fat ass? You looked better when you were skinny. Now I'd confuse you for an American you're so fat :lol:

lol you guys still fight after so many years.  it's like a relationship. 

Gatoooo. 

hahaha.  we meet again. 

hahaha. go FUCK yourself. a grown ass man behaving like he's some "cute" little bitch.

why am I not surprised Chimp N****r supports this. Hey let's attack posters because we hate our own lives.  :laff:  :FlyingSmiley: 

Looking good Xenon, I'm actually jealous lol :)

Thanks :), I have to work very hard to not be extremely skinny. Crappy genetics! Only downside of being more ripped is that you look just like an average guy in clothes, but much better without.

Edited by XeNoN

Lol chocolate gremlin talking about someone else being upset. Faggot gets so worked up he replies multiple times to a single post. Like you legit walk away, drink some mad dog 20/20 and sit and stew about what I said then come back with more hate and shit :-)

You are the least happy, run down dirt bomb on this site Lmfao. At least Z fights back without playing the victim card. You call people out and as soon as they say something you cry like a bitch.

Sent from my HTC One

Thanks :), I have to work very hard to not be extremely skinny. Crappy genetics! Only downside of being more ripped is that you look just like an average guy in clothes, but much better without.

Fighting against God-status genetics  :shake:  majority of people in the world force themselves to be skinny (or dont have the choice cause they poh' :tard:). Proof that no one is ever happy with what they have, even if it's gold to everyone else.

Guest Golem

Thanks :), I have to work very hard to not be extremely skinny. Crappy genetics! Only downside of being more ripped is that you look just like an average guy in clothes, but much better without.Yeah man you were skinny as hell! It's a big change. How long has it taken you?
Guest Golem

Truno don't shorten yourself out. you went from skinny to obese way faster than Xenon, wat's your secret? :lol:

I ate all the banned posters.

That's right, even the Dayo alts!

so would having a bit of fat actually make it easier to gain muscle?

so would having a bit of fat actually make it easier to gain muscle?

yes and no, you gain muscle depending on how much you eat..not how much fat you got, but if you were like 100lbs yes it would be harder to gain muscle compared to 180lbs with fat.

but its not really absolute. eat good , eat meat and work your ass off consistently, its not about special workouts or secret meal tips...its about going to the gym every fucking time you have to go...if you dont do that and slack off its over. you can go and do half the shit if you feel like dying but you still need to go.

Thanks :), I have to work very hard to not be extremely skinny. Crappy genetics! Only downside of being more ripped is that you look just like an average guy in clothes, but much better without.Yeah man you were skinny as hell! It's a big change. How long has it taken you?Been training for 5 years now. Started at around 126lbs and got up to over 180lbs at my heaviest. weigh a lot less now though
  • Cooke unpinned this topic