I just found a video of some girl who looks almost spot on like my girlfriend blowing some dude... now with video :ben:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure it's not her.... but at the same time

http://motherless.com/17FAA51 :ben:

:noway

I wouldn't hold it against her if the vid was filmed before you started dating, but if not... bail out. No excuses.

whats the whole deal with monogamy? humans are not biologically monogamous creatures. Seriously, why does it matter if it happened before or after? Open relationships are the best.

If we did everything according to our biology, society as we know it wouldn't exist and we'd all still be living in mud huts.

Regardless, the problem here is that she obviously broke his trust (that's if it happened while they were already dating). It doesn't look like the video was something both parties had agreed upon based on TPH's reaction, open relationship or not.

Edited by John Omaha

lmfao blackmail that bitch

you clearly have some things to work out. she's done nothing wrong - sex is totally normal & he's already indicated the video was prior to their own relationship. grow the fuck up :D

the video upload date is august 2012 :tard:

cuz you totally can't upload old shit on the internet

you clearly have some things to work out. she's done nothing wrong - sex is totally normal & he's already indicated the video was prior to their own relationship. grow the fuck up :D

the video upload date is august 2012 :tard:

cuz you totally can't upload old shit on the internet

i know man :ben:

says the guy who tried to delete this forum because he was "saving us"

look at yourself faggot

:D lmfao already riled up. should have heeded the advice kiddo :reg:

Edited by SM1010100100110

im not even mad :cooldog:

so you just throw around words like 'faggot' for no real reason? out of habit? for 'kicks'? nothing better to do? lack of a better vocabulary? GTFO, you've been exposed ->

I think he was using it more as an observation than an insult. He was simply pointing out that you are a faggot, not getting angry at you for being one.