Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

You know, with all these posts in this thread, I don't think i've seen one person state a reason why they think Tekken is better than DOA, SF is better than MK or vise versa.

There are a thousand replies in this thread and it has been said many times. Everything just flies over your head, doesn't it slappy?:]

You know, with all these posts in this thread, I don't think i've seen one person state a reason why they think Tekken is better than DOA, SF is better than MK or vise versa.

You cant win against Tekken.

There are a thousand replies in this thread and it has been said many times. Everything just flies over your head, doesn't it slappy?:]Damn *****s can't read.

There are a thousand replies in this thread and it has been said many times. Everything just flies over your head, doesn't it slappy?:]

All i've seen is shitty opinion after shitty opinion, with absolutely nothing to back it up.

why does this have over 1000 replies:wonder:

Kwame, will kownage get banned if we make a thread where people can vote yes or no for it? :]

Kownage has already been banned.

You are too stupid for not being Kownage.

Kwame, will kownage get banned if we make a thread where people can vote yes or no for it? :]

You're a shitty flip flopping PC fanboy who named himself after a massive flop. I don't you should be talking.

You're a shitty flip flopping PC fanboy who named himself after a massive flop. I don't you should be talking.

OWNED

Shut the fuck up, we don't need you representing the lemgods, moron. :]

God Hand was hyped? lmfao, yeah right.

I'm not flip flopping you moron, i'm playing whatever i damn want. That's all.