Switch wins December NPD.

Just now, Goukosan said:

a screenshot of and links or what you actually said are lies? lmfao

It's there for everyone to see.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The sad part is that he's thinks a link to him backpedaling a full month after making an ass out of himself, well after it dawned on him that Switch was gonna curb stomp xbox in December, counts as "see guiz, i totaly called it :killzone:".

Ain't letting that shit slide.  He said it, he can own it like a man, or he can take it like a bitch.  Sadly he chose the latter. :D 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man you couldn't even keep up your "I don't care about sales" facade for more than 5 mins lmfao. Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lol no. Get that ms cock out of your mouth. 

TLDR. TLHBR.

Posted Images

The sad part is that he's thinks a link to him backpedaling a full month after making an ass out of himself, well after it dawned on him that Switch was gonna curb stomp xbox in December, counts as "see guiz, i totaly called it :killzone:".

Ain't letting that shit slide.  He said it, he can own it like a man, or he can take it like a bitch.  Sadly he chose the latter. [emoji3] 
DynamiteCop :lawl:

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

screenshot and links of what you actually said are lies? lmfao

You just can't admit when you're wrong.

It's cherry picked posts without the context of the discussions being factored in. It was always about November and Black Friday, it was only ever about that.

You guys purposefully warping all of this because you got a victory in December I never talked about or contested is fucking pathetic. You're still mad about being wrong from something a month ago that I told you was going to happen two months ago.

Stupid.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It was always about November and Black Friday, it was only ever about that.

deenoflop.thumb.jpg.b1292f6465b13c315012a309490fbeb9.jpg

You know goddamned well what was included in your statement. :D

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I already explained that, you're intentionally taking it out of context. You know, I know, we all know it relates to and was used synonymously with November and Black Friday.

Losers.

What we all know, because we have dem' receipts, is that you were asked to be specific, and that's the answer you gave.

"bu bu bu dat's not wut i meant!!!!" :crymore: - Deeno

:cruise:

15 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

What we all know, because we have dem' receipts, is that you were asked to be specific, and that's the answer you gave.

"bu bu bu dat's not wut i meant!!!!" :crymore: - Deeno

:cruise:

I specified the exact context of that repeatedly as the entire conversation for a month only pertained to November and Black Friday. Show us arguing about December anything, give me even one post that mentions it. It never happened.

What happened when I was later asked about December after you guys were proven wrong for November? I specified for that month far ahead of any possible results that it could go in any direction. 

You guys are still sore about the L you took a month ago and are trying to hamstring that conversation into December for redemption. Sorry but hell no. 

Fuck off.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

screenshot and links of what you actually said are lies? lmfao

You just can't admit when you're wrong.

:mjpls:

27 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I specified the exact context of that repeatedly as the entire conversation for a month only pertained to November and Black Friday. Show us arguing about December anything, give me even one post that mentions it. It never happened.

What happened when I was later asked about December after you guys were proven wrong for November? I specified for that month far ahead of any possible results that it could go in any direction. 

You guys are still sore about the L you took a month ago and are trying to hamstring that conversation into December for redemption. Sorry but hell no. 

Fuck off.

I didn't mean Christmas when I said it.

I didn't mean holidays when I said it again and again and again.

I didn't mean it when I said Switch at full price wouldn't outsell Xbox1 at 199 for the holidays.

I didn't mean none of that, you guiz are taking things out of context when you post screen shots of what I said.

What I really meant was what I said when I back peddled a month later guiz, that was my true statement.

Lmfao DynamiteFlop lmfao

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I didn't mean Christmas when I said it.

I didn't mean holidays when I said it again and again and again.

I didn't mean it when I said Switch at full price wouldn't outsell Xbox1 at 199.

I didn't mean none of that, you guiz are taking things out of context when you post screen shots of what I said.

What I really meant was what I said when I back peddled a month later guiz, that was my true statement.

Lmfao DynamiteFlop lmfao

You act like we haven't all been here for the last two months. Cherry picking individual things without context to the whole bodes the nonsensical bullshit you retards are peddling right now.

You're dumb.

You act like we haven't all been here for the last two months. Cherry picking individual things without context to the whole bodes the nonsensical bullshit you retards are peddling right now.  

You're dumb.

He asked you for context when he said "be specific" and this is where the entire 'in contention" thing started.  

Quoted below is your response to his request to be specific;

Contention as in actually posting numbers similar and competitive to Sony and Microsoft for the holidays.

You were wrong, get over it. Jeez!!

Just now, Goukosan said:

These are your words not mine, this is where the entire 'in contention" thing started. You were wrong, get over it. Jeez!!

And you're intentionally taking that out of the context and basis of the entire discussion which was..... Wait for it....

November and Black Friday. You're trying to push an argument from fallacy.

And you're intentionally taking that out of the context and basis of the entire discussion which was..... Wait for it....  

November and Black Friday. You're trying to push an argument from fallacy.

The entire discussion was about the Holiday season, which runs from November through Dec.  

You're claiming people are taking you out of context, but when we asked you for context you said.....

Contention as in actually posting numbers similar and competitive to Sony and Microsoft for the holidays.

Stop the foolishness. You were wrong, it happens. Get over it.

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The entire discussion was about the Holiday season, which runs from November through Dec.  

You're claiming people are taking you out of context, but when we asked you for context you said.....

Stop the foolishness. You were wrong, it happens. Get over it.

You guys trying to stretch this into December because I raped you about November's standing is pathetic.

I'm really not interested in even talking about this, I made my stance clear on December and its seperation from all of this clear almost a month ago.

The two are not intertwined, I'm telling you they're not intertwined, I'm showing you they're not intertwined.

You are taking the word holidays out of the context of EVERYTHING else I said in relation to the discussion. It doesn't matter anyway, what I said about December's results was made clear.

This supersedes any of your bullshit, it draws a clear line in the sand for what I've said that you're intentionally ignoring.

qy8mCOP.png

The two are distinguished from each other. You've got nothing to argue. You're taking a small fraction of what I said beyond what it specifically pertained to, that being November and Black Friday.

Anything else bitch boy?

Edited by DynamiteCop!

You made it abundantly clear you were speaking about the Holidays.

No one has any idea how much the Xbox One is selling, the only thing that can be gone on are NPD figures and the holidays is what we are talking about.

You also said the Switch only sells because it was the same price as the competition but come black fri THROUGH DECEMBER it won't because the competition will be $100 or $110 cheaper.

It's been selling because it's been retailing for roughly the same price as its competition and it's new. They're going to be $100 and $110 cheaper come Friday which will likely extend through December or something similar.

You also said why would it increase during holidays and Christmas because it's not some deal or rarity.

Why would it suddenly spike in sales during the holidays when it's available everywhere right now at $300 and will be $300 throughout the holiday season? I could go buy one as a gift right now for Christmas, it's not some rarity or deal that needs to be taken advantage of.

and of course the "not in contention" post where you were asked to give context and bw specific with your meaning and you clearly said "Holidays"

:umad:

This is pretty conclusive imo. :francis: 
Check the dates, that post is a month later after the fact.

Also check this thread where in the first few posts I pointed out that he changed his stance later on. (Which by the way is fine, we all can change stances). I said that ITT from the start, that he changed stances.

BUT.. this is where it gets hilarious.

He then responds "wrong". Meaning he never changed his stance.

So we post his original stances showing him what he said originally.

DynamiteCop then proceeds to post a screenshot of him changing his stance a month later to prove that he never changed his stance. lmfao.

• Goukosan locked and unlocked this topic
  • Goukosan locked and unlocked this topic