Switch wins December NPD.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man you couldn't even keep up your "I don't care about sales" facade for more than 5 mins lmfao. Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lol no. Get that ms cock out of your mouth. 

TLDR. TLHBR.

Posted Images

And here is where everything collapses for you retards, I've been using "holidays" synonymous with Black Friday and November since day one. Maybe I confused the lot of you morons, regardless it's clear in conversation from A-Z that everything I've said was hamstringed to only November and Black Friday.

This is all in one thread, the thread that spawned all of this. Here is the excerpt that goober keeps posting, as I said it lacks further clarification and context.

THIS WHOLE THING WAS ALWAYS ABOUT NOVEMBER AND BLACK FRIDAY.

I know what I did and didn't say, I know the whole series of events from beginning to end. You're wrong, you're lying, you've been lying. 

kjcdumX.png

Here are my FURTHER POSTS in the same thread bringing clarification to my statements.

hLRu2u9.png

In this post and the first above I am clearly talking about November and Black Friday.

cAcGxM9.png

drgRlod.png

ecgCpyo.png

qeGQ23m.png

bQO8TrN.png

THIS IS WHERE YOU VANISH.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

I'm all for rational debate, but when you hamstring an argument on a series of falsities and try misrepresent what someone says you better believe they're going to fire back.

Sheep are code stone liars, they took a massive L for November and they've tried tirelessly to get my statements for that month to transcend and apply to December.

Back fucking fire to the most extreme degree.

38 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Hall of Shame. :mj:

Indeed.

We said the conversation included the Holidays.

i.e. Nov, dec, black Friday, Christmas.

You go on to show us the posts speaking about blackfriday... no one disputing black Friday was discussed we all agree on that.

You're the only one trying to claim that Dec was not included in the discussion dispite the OP discussing Nov and Dec, despite your own posts discussing holiday season, holidays and Christmas.

Everyone has seen your lies, Jonb1 your fellow lemming agreed you got owned. Remij came in and once he caught up with the thread agreed you were wrong.

Yet you continue to lie. A few posters asked it to be hall of shamed. I wasn't going to do it because I was apart of the discussion as well.

But Since your last lost agreed that it should be hall of shamed your request shall be granted.

Congratulations DynamiteCop you made the Hall of Shame on SW!

:ben:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Goukosan locked and unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You go on to show us the posts speaking about blackfriday... no one disputing black Friday was discussed we all agree on that.

You're the only one trying to claim that Dec was not included in the discussion dispite the OP discussing Nov and Dec, despite your own posts discussing holiday season, holidays and Christmas.

Everyone has seen your lies, Jonb1 your fellow lemming agreed you got owned. Remij came in and once he caught up with the thread agreed you were wrong.

Yet you continue to lie. A few posters asked it to be hall of shamed. I wasn't going to do it because I was apart of the discussion as well.

But Since your last lost agreed that it should be hall of shamed your request shall be granted.

Oh shut the hell up man, you're tired and through. What I said was clear as day. Did I say holidays? Yes, did I make post, after post, after post, after post beyond that which clarified me talking specifically about Black Friday and November? Also yes.

You're done, no one is lying but you. You're trying to twist a single thing that was defined 50 fucking times by me over the course of the month as relating to Black Friday and November and you're trying to pigeonhole that into December because the Switch won, it's all there black and white.

You're fucking pathetic, and dumb for thinking you could get this past me.

the same black friday that multiple news outlets and adobe metrics said that Switch was the highest selling video game product?

Because if Xbox and PS4 beat the Switch, it would've been because of the XBX launch earlier in November........which should not count if we are just counting Black Friday period.  From November 23rd onwards, the Switch beat Xbox sales and PS4 slim sales, when they were priced down to $189 and $199.

Just now, jehurey said:

the same black friday that multiple news outlets and adobe metrics said that Switch was the highest selling video game product?

Because if Xbox and PS4 beat the Switch, it would've been because of the XBX launch earlier in November........which should not count if we are just counting Black Friday period.  From November 23rd onwards, the Switch beat Xbox sales and PS4 slim sales, when they were priced down to $189 and $199.

It was about the whole month AND Black Friday, also that Adobe information which was spread by news outlets only pertained to online sales, not brick and mortar.

Oh shut the hell up man, you're tired and through. What I said was clear as day. Did I say holidays? Yes, did I make post, after post, after post, after post beyond that which clarified me talking specifically about Black Friday and November? Also yes.

You're done, no one is lying but you. You're trying to twist a single thing that was defined 50 fucking times by me over the course of the month as relating to Black Friday and November and you're trying to pigeonhole that into December because the Switch won, it's all there black and white.

You're fucking pathetic, and dumb for thinking you could get this past me.

oh look now he is having a break down.

You really can't handle being wrong can you?

Everyone saw your lies. Everyone saw the dates, posts and links. Everyone else came to the same conclusion.

and now this thread will live on forever in the Hall of shame.

Just now, Goukosan said:

oh look now he is having a break down.

You really can't handle being wrong can you?

Everyone saw your lies. Everyone saw the dates, posts and links. Everyone else came to the same conclusion.

and now this thread will live on forever in the Hall of shame.

No one saw any lies from me, they saw you posting one thing I said out of context 20 times and then leaving out all the subsequent posts that followed which definitively clarified what I was talking about, in detail.

These posts, the ones you never brought up because they render you the liar.

Jackass.

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And here is where everything collapses for you retards, I've been using "holidays" synonymous with Black Friday and November since day one. Maybe I confused the lot of you morons, regardless it's clear in conversation from A-Z that everything I've said was hamstringed to only November and Black Friday.

This is all in one thread, the thread that spawned all of this. Here is the excerpt that goober keeps posting, as I said it lacks further clarification and context.

THIS WHOLE THING WAS ALWAYS ABOUT NOVEMBER AND BLACK FRIDAY.

I know what I did and didn't say, I know the whole series of events from beginning to end. You're wrong, you're lying, you've been lying. 

kjcdumX.png

Here are my FURTHER POSTS in the same thread bringing clarification to my statements.

hLRu2u9.png

In this post and the first above I am clearly talking about November and Black Friday.

cAcGxM9.png

drgRlod.png

ecgCpyo.png

qeGQ23m.png

bQO8TrN.png

THIS IS WHERE YOU VANISH.

• Goukosan locked and unlocked this topic
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The thread has run its course.

DynamiteCop you can continue to lie ITT and dig yourself deeper.

Carry on.

I'm not digging anything, you even say it right here, plain as day.

32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And what was I talking about? I don't care what other people were saying in the conversation or what it is based off of or your interpretations of the overall discussion. 

What was I as an individual talking about?

November and Black Friday, done and done.

And what was I talking about? I don't care what other people were saying in the conversation or what it is based off of or your interpretations of the overall discussion. 

What was I as an individual talking about?

November and Black Friday, done and done.

ohhh so after lying for pages and pages that the context of the thread discussion didn't include Dec you are now admitting that it did. lmfao.

Now you still gotta explain to everyone how when you said Holidays, the Holidays season and Christmas that it excludes Dec.

Go!!

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

ohhh so after lying for pages and pages that the context of the thread discussion didn't include Dec you are now admitting that it did. lmfao.

Now you still gotta explain to everyone how the Holidays, the Holidays season and Christmas excludes Dec.

Go!!

You're not getting this. You came after me, you guys came after me individually as if I said anything about the Switch and how it would sell in December. That never happened, I never specified, I never talked about it because it wasn't relevant or pertinent to what I was talking about in the discussion. 

Everything I said, every assertion I made was about November and Black Friday, nothing more, nothing less. I turned out to be 100% right, I'm genuinely puzzled why you started this shit fit in the first place but all I can think of is me being right for all of that that caused you to seek some kind of insane justice.

Dude, you have bastardized this whole conversation and that one to the point of being almost unrecognizable. Anyone involved in those topics back in November knows exactly what I was saying, you still do now but you're being a crazy ass sheep trying to blur lines I never created in discussions I wasn't having in the first place.

It's the exact reason I said "December? No idea, anything could happen" a month later when B_H asked me what I thought was going to take place. The reason I said that is because what I initially talked about only pertained that one month, and one day in that month, November and Black Friday. 

I've maintained consistency in my argument from day one to now, nothing has changed, I have not wavered in the least bit. I think you and I got some serious wires crossed here...

qy8mCOP.png

9DzA4Xs.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!

He goes back again to showing posts a month after he changed his stance lol

We learned something today folks when someone says Holidays, Holiday season and Christmas he simply means Nov 1st to the 24th :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

He goes back again to showing posts a month after he changed his stance lol

A month after I changed my stance? That was the first time I was asked about December. Are you having that much trouble connecting the dots here?

I said holidays and I admit that, if that wording confused you then I'm sorry. BUT, what should have caused zero confusion was literally every subsequent post I made tying into that which pertained entirely and solely to the month of November and Black Friday. So there should have been no confusion whatsoever. You're trying to attach implications to my posts which I never made, no one ever said anything to or asked me about December, it was never a point of my argument at any point in time.

Do you see me advocating the position of the Switch for December anywhere or at any point in time? No, and why is that? Because I never did, it wasn't relevant to what I was talking about and at that point was still nearly two months off until results would even surface. It wasn't anything I was interested in talking about, and when the point to talk about it did come up from B_H, well you already know exactly what I said to him.

You've twisted and spun all of this into a false narrative surrounding my explicitly clear posts, intentions and what they pertain to. You're confused or you're lying, it's one or the other.  

I see we're making progress. He admitted the context of the thread was Nov and Dec. and now he just admitted that he said holidays. Baby steps but it's progress.

Now there are only a few things left on the list that you said in the context of tge thread, Holiday season and Christmas.

Go!!

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I see we're making progress. He admitted the context of the thread was Nov and Dec. and now he just admitted that he said holidays. Baby steps but it's progress.

Now there are only a few things left on the list that you said, Holiday season and Christmas.

Go!!

I already told you, when I said those things I was using them as a synonym. The main talking point of those threads was November and Black Friday, was it not? Well, that is what I was engaging in. You're not backing me into some kind of corner like you think you are, you're not more intelligent than me, and like I did then my posts are being further clarified now. 

I was being specific, you're paint with broad strokes, we're worlds apart.