What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Excellent! Awesome, game-changing ending, 

i tried to watch that show, made it through one episode. Just looked so low budget and the acting was abysmal. Are you saying it gets better?

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

First ep of The Americans :whew:

Did not see them going down this direction. 

Dude, the last ep is going to pull the heart strings. It’s one of my favorite series finales ever. 

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

i tried to watch that show, made it through one episode. Just looked so low budget and the acting was abysmal. Are you saying it gets better?

The first half of the show is bad. Even the creator says he wish he didn’t try to make it “too cw”. Ironically, CW told Jason Rothman to push the envelope, and to forget it’s on their network. The second season is stark contrast to the first. 3, 4, and 5 continue its dark tone. It also has some clever sci-fi n the mix. It’s also one of the few shows that will take extreme risks to provide new stories each season. 

Damnnnnnnn u bcs, leaving me hangin’ like that! 

A few notes:

-bad ass cartel scene 

-mike is straight up savage (even when he’s not dealing with thugs, or on the job)

another winner. 

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

im really late, but i just watched the sense 8 finale. it was so ridiculous :D

Reveal hidden contents

the very last shot being a camera pan of a rainbow colored dildo made me lol for some reason

It was so ridiculous, that it felt perfectly fitting :D 

but it’s sad that we got only a glimpse of some badass ideas. 

23 hours ago, -GD- said:

The sharp objects finale was fucked up and fantastic. Thanks for the recommendation, all. Great series! 

Glad you liked it! 

Finale was great and the show overall absolutely nailed the atmosphere of the book. Glad there isn't a second season, ending the show with those credit scenes is perfect. 

• Upvote 1

I just caught The Terminal on HBO, I had never seen it. Its premise sounded ridiculous.

What a rather funny and pleasant movie. It almost seemed believable that Tom Hanks was some generic Eastern European. Almost.

Its got some funny scenes.