Braindead Cow trying to pre-order his little comic book game tricked into pre-ordering a $130 grab bag full of tacky crap at Gamestop

But the stupid cows are the ones buying them.  I don't see how this would be to lure any lemmings especially since lemmings are Alpha males.  We don't follow, we lead. 

I guess the salesman sees dollars in his eyes when a cow walk in to gamestop.. they like buying cheap plastic crap for hundreds of dollars.  The only reason most of them can afford to spend money on junk is because they live with their parents.. goddamned incels. 

You said it yourself you live with your parents to be able to afford games like forza. No one cares about that shit but you have to ignore everyone and........... idk die or something

• Alphonse★ changed the title to Braindead Cow trying to pre-order his little comic book game tricked into pre-ordering a $130 grab bag full of tacky crap at Gamestop
11 hours ago, Spicoli said:

Adding my photo seems to have triggered something in you.. what's up bro?  :D

drunk. i almost puked but now i feel better. you looks sexy, remove the cap i want to see how bald you are