Cancelled Doom 4 prototype

6 hours ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

This was the Call of Duty Doom mix where you would fight against Demons in a rebellion in some Half Life 2 looking city.

Looks like Doom 3

You folks amaze me  how you swallow your discomfort to replay these sharted sequels that don't feel or look any different than the previous game. 

Edited by The Mother Fucker
4 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Yes Doom 2016 plays exactly like Doom 2004. Struggling and go play the abysmal 32x Doom port. 

The bips and bops rhythm of the old 32X port Doom was dope.  There was nothing like for it's time. I'm sure if Russia had access to a 32X in 1994 they would have probably  bought up Doom in droves to play it since getting a configured PC to run Doom would have cost too much money for them. 

Edited by The Mother Fucker
4 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

the melee systems there seem fucking incredible though. holy shit. to be honest the new doom's aesthetics are a little too cartoony. the designs just don't seem right, i prefer the grittiness of doom 3.

the fuck are you talking about? you don't prefer the "grittiness" of doom 3 you like the game because it's a well made single player. Doom 3 was revolutionary-   

i liked doom3 even though it was a flop. it was dark, moody and had a great atmosphere. probably defines 'corridor' shooter though.

The new doom is so over the top. it's cartoony.

look at these monsters maxresdefault.jpg

nothing as freaky as 18.jpg

doom 3 was a good horror game, doom 2016 is just too ridiculous.

reminds me, I gotta get doom 3 BFG on xbox One. :glad: 

3 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

i liked doom3 even though it was a flop. it was dark, moody and had a great atmosphere. probably defines 'corridor' shooter though.

The new doom is so over the top. it's cartoony.

look at these monsters maxresdefault.jpg

nothing as freaky as 18.jpg

doom 3 was a good horror game, doom 2016 is just too ridiculous.

reminds me, I gotta get doom 3 BFG on xbox One. :glad: 

Doom was always about fast paced gameplay. Doom 3 stands out. It relies on atmosphere. but the gameplay isn't slow at all if you know how to play it.

ok I have to admit the intro to doom 3 was awesome. using the flesh light turned it into a proper horror game. 

doom 3 is my fav either way. 'm glad that 4 played like oldschool fps but it bored me after I got used to it

Edited by spaghetti

looked fucking glorious. gameplay is clearly a mix of doom 3 and rage - 2007 being right in between both games. overall way more ambitious, fresh, and interesting, than the one note adhd faux nostalgia fest that theyre releasing now.