What is your favourite genre? What do you hate?

Gaming genre of course. For me it's still turn based JRPGs after all these years. (ff7remake sucks, trust me)

rarely play them nowadays though. But I plan to get back into it and pull an enormous aza on ps5 playing every shitty jrpg i can find :D 

racing and puzzle games just bore me to death. I want to try visual novels but they look boring as well.

2 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Strategy games are my favourite, sports titles least favourite.

Although I still require a healthy dosage of FPS, and RPG titles during the week to balance it all out.

Yeah I'd say strategy games too but JRPGs have amazing soundtracks. But i play more strategy games on pc. dota and star craft 2 (and broodwar back in the day) are my most played games.

final fantasy x for example is not a bad RPG but it has its flaws, for me anyway for a FF title. BUT the soundtrack is sooo good that i don't care about the awful character growth or stupid gameplay decisions. 

That's one thing I really miss in the RTS genre. also SRPGs are awesome too. 

oh and forgot yeah sports games suck. the last one I enjoyed was this with ma siblings. good times. :glad: 

Edited by spaghetti