Anyone else get Dragon Quest 11?

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Lol of course not 

Dragon Warrior on NES owned 

Will I like this game ?

Yea, Dragon Warrior owned.. but nah, you probably wouldn't like this game.  Maybe though.. :bena: you have been giving games chances lately...

But I don't think you're willing to put 80h into this game :D  Maybe though :bena: 

• Haha 1

Well, I can certainly say it's stunning looking.   Very clean and vibrant.. and the juxtaposition between the cell shading and certain textures which are exceptionally detailed looks beautiful.

It also feels nice to to just run around and use the menus... so THAT'S a plus for an 80+ hour game...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Lmao multiplats on Switch are so ass

In many cases, yes.  However I think with DQ11 they'll have a good version that fits right for the handheld.  It was already said to be more based off the PS4/PC versions than the 3DS version.. which has a charm all it's own honestly.  I'm sure for their wait they'll also get some extras that PS4/PC owners wont get.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

One of the most simple yet massively annoying design oversights on the system.

Yep.. completely retarded.

They could have at least given us a 90' usb cable lmao.

Speaking of that.. have you ever seen those magnetic cables?  You just plug the connector in to whatever and leave it there.. then when you want to charge it you just bring the cable end close and it automatically snaps into place.  It's sweet because you can just leave the connector in your phone for example and then literally just pull your phone away and the cable disconnects.

0d0d6794-9118-4a5d-82c6-70b44ac50bf4.jpg

It's so nice not having to deal with that shit.  :bow: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.. completely retarded.

They could have at least given us a 90' usb cable lmao.

Speaking of that.. have you ever seen those magnetic cables?  You just plug the connector in to whatever and leave it there.. then when you want to charge it you just bring the cable end close and it automatically snaps into place.  It's sweet because you can just leave the connector in your phone for example and then literally just pull your phone away and the cable disconnects.

0d0d6794-9118-4a5d-82c6-70b44ac50bf4.jpg

It's so nice not having to deal with that shit.  :bow: 

Nah I hadn't heard of those cables. They sound awesome though!