Taking bets on Forza Horizon 4's Xbox One X 60 FPS mode

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

And nobody cared that I deleted your posts dipshit. :tom: 

Run along and take your issues out on the poor saps that buy food from the restaurant you work at :hest: 

Acting all mature, deleting 'spam' posts and then coming of with the most immature and dumbest 'insults' I ever heard as a retort. Good job, RemiJ. :laff:

Do yourself a favor and delete yourself from this forum. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, they're not really responding and have no intention to.  They're purposefully derailing the thread.  If you don't care... you don't respond.  I think when someone obviously puts a bit of effort i

Cows and sheepets 60 fps locked-out

How about you fuck off.

Just now, Ramza said:

Acting all mature, deleting 'spam' posts and then coming of with the most immature and dumbest 'insults' I ever heard as a retort. Good job, RemiJ. :laff:

Can someone delete me, I just want to talk about video games in a semi-violent environment, but still actually discuss games :mjcry:

Just now, Ramza said:

That's what acting like a dipshit all the time gets you. :shrug: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Can someone delete me, I just want to talk about video games in a semi-violent environment, but still actually discuss games :mjcry:

I'm here to talk about games too but not in an environment where people are afraid their posts will be deleted in case it offends someone. 

SafeSpaceWars.com :tom:

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm here to talk about games too but not in an environment where people are afraid their posts will be deleted in case it offends someone. 

SafeSpaceWars.com :tom:

lmao no you aren't.  You just constantly criticize other people who are.

It's funny how you seem to care now all of a sudden :hest: 

I don't think anyone would care but the sheep and Sony fans threads got moderated for trolling shittery so it's only right for the same to be applied to all threads .

Remij isn't a useless cuck mod like cuckerson 

Just now, Remij_ said:

lmao no you aren't.  You just constantly criticize other people who are.

It's funny how you seem to care now all of a sudden :hest: 

Are you delusional? I talk about games and play more games than %80 of posters here. Look at my fucking posts/threads history. I don't know what else to tell you.

I only started talking about politics very recently. Never gave a shit before, I always been here for games discussions first and foremost. 

Just because I spam some threads with fanboy posts every now and then doesn't mean I don't talk about games that interests me.

What the fuck are you smoking? Go look at the WAYP thread or something. The difference is I don't cry when people spam my PSVR threads with worthless shit... I just ignore them.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you delusional? I talk about games and play more games than %80 of posters here. Look at my fucking posts/threads history. I don't know what else to tell you.

I only started talking about politics very recently. Never gave a shit before, I always been here for games discussions first and foremost. 

Just because I spam some threads with fanboy posts every now and then doesn't mean I don't talk about games that interests me.

What the fuck are you smoking? Go look at the WAYP thread or something. The difference is I don't cry when people spam my PSVR threads with worthless shit... I just ignore them.

You're a bitch more often then not.  Completely dismissive about most shit unless it pertains to something that interests you.. and yet you always feel the need to post your shitty opinion and let everyone know that you don't care about shit.  We get it.  You're a highly opinionated prick... and that's fine.  I have no problem with that... if you actually just put some effort in.. it's the constant dismissive shit about everything unless it's something you want to talk about that gets really annoying.  Just try not being a dipshit for a bit?  

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're a bitch more often then not.  Completely dismissive about most shit unless it pertains to something that interests you.. and yet you always feel the need to post your shitty opinion and let everyone know that you don't care about shit.  We get it.  You're a highly opinionated prick... and that's fine.  I have no problem with that... if you actually just put some effort in.. it's the constant dismissive shit about everything unless it's something you want to talk about that gets really annoying.  Just try not being a dipshit for a bit?  

I make a PSVR thread and are met with a bunch of posters who never played any VR games, shitting all over my thread with their worthless opinions and spam (I'm totally okay with this btw), that's perfectly fine to you but I can't tell you the shit you like fucking sucks?

Why the double standard with me?

So you asked and now we know...

1080p 60 is the answer.

“Forza Horizon 4 is a graphical showcase for Xbox One X,” Fulton told GamingBolt, “giving players a chance to see the console’s power through both 4K/30 FPS or 1080p/60 FPS options.”

https://gamingbolt.com/forza-horizon-4-on-xbox-one-x-will-be-a-graphical-showcase-says-playground-games/