I have never had such a love/hate relationship with a platform like the Switch

Portable mode is terrible, unusable, the controls are awful especially the right, but it's a great functionality regardless because games that don't use the right analog play fine.

The graphics are a hit and miss, perfect for niche Japanese games like Octopath, and complete shit for everything else.

The Pro controller is fantastic but the but the Dpad is shit.

I love this console on one hand, and at the same time it's shit on the other. In the end exclusive software beats all so Switch is a winner in my eyes.

2 minutes ago, spaghetti said:

lol no offense. i was just saying aza is apparently bipolar as well. I'm not i'm just gay.

Nah, he's just a crazy fanatic. Bipolar is so misused most of the time. I'm bipolar 2 and most of my symptoms are depression and just majorly feeling bummed out. Any little thing that goes wrong or isn't to plan cause me to display my emotions in a bad way and that can lead me to dive even further down. On the other side is the mania, which causes you to feel extraordinarily happy and confident and can make me choose many rash, life-altering, and expensive choices all while feeling incredibly good but it's only fleeting and will eventually lead to a huge depressive fall into a deep dark pit. Stability is what I strive for  and maintained since I got my official diagnosis and meds. It's honestly helped explain a lot about my life and what led me to where I am and also helped me understand my dad more since I got it from him.

The only real symptom of bipolar he has is probably the ranting.

it's very convenient for me right now as I don't have much space or time. I can play maybe 1h before bed, that's the lifestyle I have right now. Switch is the only platform that fits. It also limits my time playing i find, not attached to the TV you tend to play less. 

also, funny I never use mine docked. Always portable. the kickstand + being able to detach the joycons + use them as a controller (+the controller grip) is incredible. Laying in bed you can take the controller apart and stand the switch on a notebook, joy cons in each hand.

It;s incredible from an industrial design standpoint. It's modular as fuck. You can use it any way you want. It's fucking incredible.

I was a non believer at first as well. Though it looked lame... I was wrong. Also helps that when Switch gets a good game... it's actually a good game. A 10 game on Switch is a real 10. Bayonetta 2 is fucking mindblowing. Zelda is great. Haven't played mario yet but i assume it's good because this isn't a Sony system and the games don't getautomatically overrated. Bayonetta 2 is a 10, a true 10, not an uncharted 4/god of war 'fake' 10/shill score. That's the difference.

picture this:

cb013c4c-8395-4b13-897a-b5022965786d-ori

had to work on some shit. played bayonetta 2 in between.

6d784b13-8c88-4bff-92ca-a45f596ce8eb-ori

Resi 7 streamed via cloud. WOW! the future is here. time for controller attachment.

eeed4ace-8bae-43bf-88ea-b03e6914d4bd-ori

the fucking straps have two shoulder buttons built in. :wow: Can easily do 2 players Wild Guns on the fly with someone sitting next to you. 

91e31875-41aa-486a-b13e-f021a5c6e73c-ori

the convenience is unmatched on this thing, it can do anything you want. Plug in into the TV if that's your thing.

all in all the design is fucking brilliant and i haven't liked a Nintendo product since the gamecube. going to get a lot more play time out of this in the future.

In the future it's only going to get worse. A game being on Switch is literally the difference between me playing it or not. I pre-ordered Vesperia for it though i was dead set on getting it for xbox, i just won't have tim to play it there. I'll probably get doom eternal as well. If they make a switch version I'd get that over xbox or ps4 right now in a heartbeat, the graphics aren't an issue, will I have time/ be able to play it or not is the question. Only if it's for switch. :glad:

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Bodycount NX said:

it's very convenient for me right now as I don't have much space or time. I can play maybe 1h before bed, that's the lifestyle I have right now. Switch is the only platform that fits. It also limits my time playing i find, not attached to the TV you tend to play less. 

also, funny I never use mine docked. Always portable. the kickstand + being able to detach the joycons + use them as a controller (+the controller grip) is incredible. Laying in bed you can take the controller apart and stand the switch on a notebook, joy cons in each hand.

It;s incredible from an industrial design standpoint. It's modular as fuck. You can use it any way you want. It's fucking incredible.

I was a non believer at first as well. Though it looked lame... I was wrong. Also helps that when Switch gets a good game... it's actually a good game. A 10 game on Switch is a real 10. Bayonetta 2 is fucking mindblowing. Zelda is great. Haven't played mario yet but i assume it's good because this isn't a Sony system and the games don't getautomatically overrated. Bayonetta 2 is a 10, a true 10, not an uncharted 4/god of war 'fake' 10/shill score. That's the difference.

picture this:

cb013c4c-8395-4b13-897a-b5022965786d-ori

had to work on some shit. played bayonetta 2 in between.

6d784b13-8c88-4bff-92ca-a45f596ce8eb-ori

Resi 7 streamed via cloud. WOW! the future is here. time for controller attachment.

eeed4ace-8bae-43bf-88ea-b03e6914d4bd-ori

the fucking straps have two shoulder buttons built in. :wow: Can easily do 2 players Wild Guns on the fly with someone sitting next to you. 

91e31875-41aa-486a-b13e-f021a5c6e73c-ori

the convenience is unmatched on this thing, it can do anything you want. Plug in into the TV if that's your thing.

all in all the design is fucking brilliant and i haven't liked a Nintendo product since the gamecube. going to get a lot more play time out of this in the future.

In the future it's only going to get worse. A game being on Switch is literally the difference between me playing it or not. I pre-ordered Vesperia for it though i was dead set on getting it for xbox, i just won't have tim to play it there. I'll probably get doom eternal as well. If they make a switch version I'd get that over xbox or ps4 right now in a heartbeat, the graphics aren't an issue, will I have time/ be able to play it or not is the question. Only if it's for switch. :glad:

That "dpad" though without a Pro controller.

Just now, Bodycount NX said:

and PoC can't steal the exclusives :wow:

The future is here

9f3.gif

RemijHBFR

What do you mean?  Nintendo is the one dev that PC DOES steal the exclusives from.. lmao.

It's only a matter of time before the Switch emulator is running games at 4K :hehe: 

It will be interesting to see how well DOOM 360p Switch looks compared to the other versions at that resolution LOL