• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xbox One X avg:  3456x1944
  • PS4 Pro avg: 2394x1296 
  • Xbox One X = 117% higher resolution on average.

FPS on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro are near the same but Pro has larger sustained drops.

The Pro is a fucking disaster...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's got a point, cheating on PC is out of control, it's the worst its ever been. 

The argument was made that it was best on PC.. and he replied "not yours" signifying that he acknowledges that it can be.. given the spec of the PC.  There's no denying that BFV is better on my PC than it is on any console.

And nah... he doesn't have any real point.  He's not going to be good enough at the game that he's gonna be calling out cheaters from the non cheaters... lmao.  He's gonna play the game and die repeatedly just like most other people.  It's a bullshit excuse... and grossly overstated because people just want to blame others because they suck.  A lot of people CLAIM there's massive cheating in PC games... Most of the time it's nothing that genuinely impacts a persons overall experience.  Sure, of course there are cheaters out there... but it's not everyone you encounter... or even a fraction... as much as you guys love claiming it is.

Battlefield 5 is best on PC... it's a fact. :reg: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The argument was made that it was best on PC.. and he replied "not yours" signifying that he acknowledges that it can be.. given the spec of the PC.  There's no denying that BFV is better on my PC than it is on any console.

And nah... he doesn't have any real point.  He's not going to be good enough at the game that he's gonna be calling out cheaters from the non cheaters... lmao.  He's gonna play the game and die repeatedly just like most other people.  It's a bullshit excuse... and grossly overstated because people just want to blame others because they suck.  A lot of people CLAIM there's massive cheating in PC games... Most of the time it's nothing that genuinely impacts a persons overall experience.  Sure, of course there are cheaters out there... but it's not everyone you encounter... or even a fraction... as much as you guys love claiming it is.

Battlefield 5 is best on PC... it's a fact. :reg: 

It won't be best on PC, aesthetically yes but it will have cheaters and the playerbase will be tiny in comparison. Also I'm no shaved tail louie, I played competitive FPS at a high level for over a decade, I was an ACS admin in a league, I've dealt with cheating on all tiers of the spectrum so I know exactly what's going on. 

PC gaming is more popular than ever, it's appealing to younger and younger 21st century demographics who have less impulse control, less grasp on consequences, and less ability to handling failing. All of these things have astronomically increased cheating in PC games, it's always been a minute problem but within the last few years it has scaled out of control. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It won't be best on PC, aesthetically yes but it will have cheaters and the playerbase will be tiny in comparison. Also I'm no shaved tail louie, I played competitive FPS at a high level for over a decade, I was an ACS admin in a league, I've dealt with cheating on all tiers of the spectrum so I know exactly what's going on. 

PC gaming is more popular than ever, it's appealing to younger and younger 21st century demographics who have less impulse control, less grasp on consequences, and less ability to handling failing. All of these things have astronomically increased cheating in PC games, it's always been a minute problem but within the last few years it has scaled out of control. 

It's not nearly as bad as you say it is... and the game is factually best on PC.  The player base wont be tiny in comparison to either console.. lmao what are you smoking?

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's not nearly as bad as you say it is... and the game is factually best on PC.  The player base wont be tiny in comparison to either console.. lmao what are you smoking?

Well I expertly disagree, also Battlefield's playerbase is always tiny on PC in comparison and falls off extremely quick. This isn't the Battlefield 2 glory days anymore, there's way more interference.