Hermits , you can stop begging

GREAT NEWS, but this means nothing if Halo Infinite is still a go for PoC.

Phil, publicly cancel Halo Infinite for PoC or you can kiss your business goodbye.

there is no reason why a mainline masterchief game should ever be on PoC. Give them Halo Wars 3. Give them Spartan Assault. Give them PuyoPuyo Tetris featuring masterchief, but a full game? No, never, they don't deserve it.

8 minutes ago, Casual said:

why would anyone on pc want to play halo 5 lmao. there's like 800 superior shooters on that platform. 

Lemming derangement syndrome; apparently we're begging for Halo 5, Killer7, and whatever title they feel the need to bring up at the time.

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Lemming derangement syndrome; apparently we're begging for Halo 5, Killer7, and whatever title they feel the need to bring up at the time.

I would replay Killer 7. :meh: 

Wait, wait, wait...

How are hermits begging for lemmings' games when they're going to get all of the lemmings' games going forward by default?  Did you think this thread through, Slow Johnny?

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Wait, wait, wait...

How are hermits begging for lemmings' games when they're going to get all of the lemmings' games going forward by default?  Did you think this thread through, Slow Johnny?

I know you are dumb , but even you can't pretend people haven't been Halo 5 was coming to PC 

1 minute ago, Casual said:

literally anything in the FPS category of steam.

take your pick.

why would anyone who can play CS GOAT wanna play fucking halo 5 lmao. 

Lmao cs GTFO 

And you can't name them . No surprise 

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I know you are dumb , but even you can't pretend people haven't been Halo 5 was coming to PC 

I'm still saying it's coming.  That's a far cry from begging; it's common sense.

If I were saying it's coming to Switch, then I'd be begging.