Honestly speaking, Nintendo won this gen.

6 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Since forever

The Switch launched 5 years into the 8th generation and directly replaced an 8th generation console that had just failed and been discontinued. Can you show me even one instance of something like this taking place over that span of time in a generation that does not classify the successor system as being next generation?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The Switch launched 5 years into the 8th generation and directly replaced an 8th generation console that had just failed and been discontinued. Can you show me even one instance of something like this taking place over that span of time in a generation that does not classify the successor system as being next generation?

Sheepets will ignore this with all their skills they learned from hiding behind cows

52 minutes ago, Voidler said:

People are time travelling to buy Switch?:lupe:

DynamiteCop retarded...what's new? lol

Switch, PS4 and Xbox1 are competing for consumers dollars, time within the same videogame market. 

All 3 get compared by NPD, Media create and Chart track for trends, sales and or data for the current generation. 

His semantics doesn't change reality.... delusional Cop :grimaceleft:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop retarded...what's new? lol

Switch, PS4 and Xbox1 are competing for consumers dollars, time within the same videogame market. 

All 3 get compared by NPD, Media create and Chart track for trends, sales and or data for the current generation. 

His semantics doesn't change reality.... delusional Cop :grimaceleft:

The Genesis was discontinued in 1997 competing for dollars against 5th generation consoles, I guess that's a 5th generation console as well right?

Deeno Logic™: where two gaming systems aren't competing because if they were then my favorite would be losing badly.

EDIT: Let's not forget that Deeno constantly refers to the Switch as just another Wii U. :cruise: 

Edited by McWickedSmawt85