Nvidia RTX 2080 and 2080TI benchmarks in 12 games (huge performance increase)

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Resolution is not a graphical setting, it's simply the scale and measurement of clarity in which graphics are presented. You're not bettering or worsening a setting within the engine or the render handling of the game, you're manipulating the way in which it is displayed.

Which is pertinent to GRAPHICS.... :cosby2: 

And you ARE bettering a setting within the engine to render the game you fuckhead...  :| 

Jesus :snoop: 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The $500 X1X can't lock TR to 30fps... and that's with the settings ALREADY turned down     Xbox LOSES  

Just now, Jon2B said:

I ahvent even bought a game for PC . I might buy planet coaster . It's on sale 

Good for you... you spent $800+ on something you're not going to use... and you claim my purchase is a waste of money :danylol:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This is not correct, you're adjusting its scale for output. 

It is correct.  Is the rendering of the image handled by the engine Dynamite? :bena: 

And I find it hilarious you're arguing the angle that you are... you spend an extra $500 on an Xbox for exactly that... rofl.

And the fact that you're arguing this when you know that PC versions of games have better quality settings for various aspects to the graphics... alongside higher resolutions and the ability to display many many more fps.

On X1X.. you're getting a $500 experience...  sub native half the time... less quality settings than the PC versions... and 2-3x less performance.  It's a wash.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It is correct.  Is the rendering of the image handled by the engine Dynamite? :bena: 

And I find it hilarious you're arguing the angle that you are... you spend an extra $500 on an Xbox for exactly that... rofl.

And the fact that you're arguing this when you know that PC versions of games have better quality settings for various aspects to the graphics... alongside higher resolutions and the ability to display many many more fps.

On X1X.. you're getting a $500 experience...  sub native half the time... less quality settings than the PC versions... and 2-3x less performance.  It's a wash.

What do you get with a 500 dollar PC ?

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This 

ROTTR_2018_09_15_11_38_50_338.png

is graphically identical to this

ROTTR_2018_09_15_11_39_33_585.png

the way they are presented is different

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This 

is graphically identical to this

the way they are presented is different

No... one is graphically superior to the other.  I definitely see more clarity in one vs the other... and when the other displays at 2x the fps... it's quite easy to see which one looks superior in motion.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You don't... you save that money until you can buy a real system... you DEFINITELY don't go spending it on an Xbox One console :hest: 

Maybe if I ask the question 3 times you can answer it ? No . No you can't LOL

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... one is graphically superior to the other.  I definitely see more clarity in one vs the other... and when the other displays at 2x the fps... it's quite easy to see which one looks superior in motion.

It's not graphically superior, it's graphically identical. What has changed is the properties in which it is being displayed. Taking a 4K game for example and downsampling it is still outputting a 4K render, yet it will look worse on a 1080p display than it would a 4K display even though its the identical render. 

It's not a graphical metric, you're one of the most self-absorbed and obtuse PC gamers I've met in a long time.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Jon2B said:

Maybe if I ask the question 3 times you can answer it ? No . No you can't LOL

The Xbox One X IS a budget $500 PC... that sadly can't play half the games that release for the PC platform. LOLL :rofl: 

You bought an $800 PC... to apparently NOT play games... or you did... you just don't want to admit it.  Who knows? Who cares? :tom: 

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you bought it just to compare it to your Xbox One X and claim that you're having so much problems with it and hate it... lmao Idiots like you wasting your money.  That's why I'm answering the way I am... nobody into PC gaming would buy a $500 PC... they would save their money and buy a good PC when they can afford one.  Xbox is the compromise...

LOL.. the price/performance poverty club :hest: 

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The Xbox One X IS a budget $500 PC... that sadly can't play half the games that release for the PC platform. LOLL :rofl: 

You bought an $800 PC... to apparently NOT play games... or you did... you just don't want to admit it.  Who knows? Who cares? :tom: 

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you bought it just to compare it to your Xbox One X and claim that you're having so much problems with it and hate it... lmao Idiots like you wasting your money.  That's why I'm answering the way I am... nobody into PC gaming would buy a $500 PC... they would save their money and buy a good PC when they can afford one.  Xbox is the compromise...

LOL.. the price/performance poverty club :hest: 

A 500 dollar PC is a budget PC.

A 500 dollar xbox is comparable to a 1000 plus dollar PC

I'm still waiting for you to debate this. You wont, because you cant.

And lmfao at the other nonsense you just spit up. I should compare it to Xbox, since YOU are the one that says a 1060 is comparable. It isn't. I know that. You are the one that pretends to not see it.

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

A 500 dollar PC is a budget PC.

A 500 dollar xbox is comparable to a 1000 plus dollar PC

I'm still waiting for you to debate this. You wont, because you cant.

And lmfao at the other nonsense you just spit up. I should compare it to Xbox, since YOU are the one that says a 1060 is comparable. It isn't. I know that. You are the one that pretends to not see it.

A 1060 is comparable to the X1X...in most games.  A X1X is comparable to a 1070 in a couple... and it's not even close to a 1080... as you guys said it was.. lmao.  You're retarded. :| 

You're still waiting for me to debate something... that I'm not debating :cosby2: 

You really ARE slow as fuck man.. jesus :snoop:

And that PC does more than an Xbox... much more.  It's a better value over all :reg: