Nvidia RTX 2080 and 2080TI benchmarks in 12 games (huge performance increase)

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I didn't say he's an apologist, I said he's annoying and he totally fucking is. 

What's annoying about him?  

Oh right.. it's that the onus is now on him to break it to you that PC versions are much better than Xbox One X versions of games... and that annoys you.

Makes sense, continue on :shrug: 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The $500 X1X can't lock TR to 30fps... and that's with the settings ALREADY turned down     Xbox LOSES  

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Notice all of your discussion about consoles is debating graphics until it's flipped on its head, then you backpedal to performance.

PC is a joke.

Shut the fuck up clown :tom:  Notice how your graphics drop to 1080p when 60fps is involved? :lemming: 

Xbox sucks and your console is going to be replaced by streaming before you ever get something more powerful than PC :hest: 

It's game over.. deal with it and stop whining. :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Shut the fuck up clown :tom:  Notice how your graphics drop to 1080p when 60fps is involved? :lemming: 

Resolution is a metric of fidelity and performance, not graphical setting. A game at 4K can be graphically identical to a game at 1080p. 

:mindblown: you're getting dumb

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Resolution is a metric of fidelity and performance, not graphical setting. A game at 4K can be graphically identical to a game at 1080p. 

:mindblown: you're getting dumb

You said debating graphics.... resolution isn't graphics now?  You wanna go down this fucking hole with me Dynamite? :bena: 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

You could probably mine some good amount of ethereum hash with those GPUs.    Although you have to steal $2,200 dollars to get those GPUs to make any gains. 

:batzone:  

Remij which are you going to get, the 2080 or 2080Ti , Founders or third party brand?

I got the 2080Ti Founders Edition.  So sexy :wow2: Can't wait till it gets here :smoke: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I went down that "fucking hole" with you and this is your rebuttal? Whoosh.

:deadest:

No you didn't..  You stated something completely wrong...

Resolution isn't an aspect of graphics he says... :tom: 

Fidelity isn't a part of graphics he says... :tom:

You're a fucking CLOWN Dynamite.

8 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Yeah Zone of Enders PS2 and 4K on Pro look the same. Resolution isnt everything but its a factor, now that we hit such high resolutions though its NOT that much of factor. 480p->720p for consoles was life changing. 1080p-> 4K not so much.

They don't look the same.  One looks visually better than the other.  One is graphically sharper, more stable, and detailed.

The hilarious thing is that Dynamite when calling out the difference between the base version of a game and the X1X version of a game said something to the effect of it's "almost next gen"...  He's done this many times before :tom: 

Not only this... but when I say something about PC being better than Xbox One X, Dynamite throws a tissy and claims that PC is dead... but in other threads against cows and sheep talking about PC he say "NO PC is doing better than ever... yadda yadda"

This guy says whatever the fuck suits his narrative.

FACT.  PC is more powerful than Xbox

PC is better than Xbox

PC gets WAY MORE games than Xbox

Xbox LOST this gen

NO reason to own one

:tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Not only this... but when I say something about PC being better than Xbox One X, Dynamite throws a tissy and claims that PC is dead... but in other threads against cows and sheep talking about PC he say "NO PC is doing better than ever... yadda yadda"

This guy says whatever the fuck suits his narrative.

FACT.  PC is more powerful than Xbox

PC is better than Xbox

PC gets WAY MORE games than Xbox

Xbox LOST this gen

NO reason to own one

:tom: 

Here's a reason . To get a 4k gaming machine , you can get an X , or a 1500 dollar PC 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No you didn't..  You stated something completely wrong...

Resolution isn't an aspect of graphics he says... :tom: 

Fidelity isn't a part of graphics he says... :tom:

You're a fucking CLOWN Dynamite.

Resolution is not a graphical setting, it's simply the scale and measurement of clarity in which graphics are presented. You're not bettering or worsening a setting within the engine or the render handling of the game, you're manipulating the way in which it is displayed.