Nvidia RTX 2080 and 2080TI benchmarks in 12 games (huge performance increase)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The $500 X1X can't lock TR to 30fps... and that's with the settings ALREADY turned down     Xbox LOSES  

30 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Dynamic Optimization has never been confirmed by DF,   They said it might be using it. 

And X1X has better static shadows too

And the dynamic shadows are worse... car LODs are worse.. and worse motion blur and reflections

In the end, Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One X may not match PC's very best visual settings across the board, but what we do get lives up to the core promise of the console

It's not a match breh.. get over it.

23 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Fake news AF

Yea.. turn the Dynamic optimization to the Ultra preset and 4K.. the 1080 does fine.  That's essentially X1X settings... lmao allowing one version to nip and tuck while mandating that the other lock settings LOL

You can get a GTX 1080 right now for $480... and outside of MS developed Xbox games (which the X1X still gets murdered) you're getting vastly better performance across the vast majority of games :reg: 

It's not even a contest.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Not really necessary for this game at 4K. One X can't even come close to a 1080. This thread can be closed.

Of course it is, without it there's jaggies everywhere which is exactly why even on consoles it's been implemented, even on the base Xbox One. 

One of the games crowning achievements is excellence in IQ and stair steps on everything distracts from that and are an eye sore. 

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Without 4X MSAA which is a huge performance hit. 

With 4XMSAA.. it doesn't matter.  The Xbox One X doesn't match the PCs Ultra settings.  DF confirms it... that should be enough for you.  It runs with dynamic optimization set to ultra.

And we're talking double the fps here :tom: 

Here's the real funny thing... no matter how much you turn down the X1X's settings... it's never reaching 60fps in FH3.  And we already know that in the case of FH4, you have to turn the resolution down to 1080p :mj: 

6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Looks like it holds 60fps well enough to me. :shrug:

HDR would add another performance hit to PC

4xMSAA would add another performance hit to PC

55 FPS Minmimums, No HDR, No 4xMSAA

You know Digital Foundry is a huge proponent of locking your frame rates right?  They would have lowered their settings to actually lock 60 FPS.   Well except that new Alex dude,  he’s a PC apologist.

Edited by Carlos Vela
3 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

HDR would add another performance hit to PC

4xMSAA would add another performance hit to PC

55 FPS Minmimums, No HDR, No 4xMSAA

You know Digital Foundry is a huge proponent of locking your frame rates right?  They would have lowered their settings to actually lock 60 FPS.   Well except that new Alex dude,  he’s a PC apologist.

That guy annoys the shit out of me. 

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That guy annoys the shit out of me. 

Anything Xbox DF says... GOSPEL!

Anything Alex from DF says... PC apologist :cry:

You fags are retarded.  Xbox is getting destroyed.  Fucked from the front and back. LOL  Lemmings are bleeding members harder than Xbox is bleeding exclusives :sabu: 

1080 skull fucks that shitty console into irrelevance and the 2080 just defecates on it that much more... ROFL.

Get on my level losers :tom: 

I love how Lemmings  even need to have a debate on whether or not this plays better on PC - remember when these titles were actually exclusive?

:deadest:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
Just now, Remij_ said:

Anything Xbox DF says... GOSPEL!

Anything Alex from DF says... PC apologist :cry:

You fags are retarded.  Xbox is getting destroyed.  Fucked from the front and back. LOL  Lemmings are bleeding members harder than Xbox is bleeding exclusives :sabu: 

1080 skull fucks that shitty console into irrelevance and the 2080 just defecates on it that much more... ROFL.

Get on my level losers :tom: 

I didn't say he's an apologist, I said he's annoying and he totally fucking is. 

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

I love how Lemmings even have to have a debate on whether or not this plays better on PC - remember when these titles were actually exclusive?

:deadest:

Remember when it couldn't be debated whether something was better on console? Yeah so do I, PC gaming is dead joke.