Forza Horizon 4 . Ultimate Edition or gamepass

6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I thinl I am getting it digital this time. No sense in getting the UE physical version when everything is digital.

true. i should have gone that route, but amazon no longer does the 20% pre-order (my physical copy has it). oh well. 

Couple pics I took from the demo..  This game is fucking glorious :wow2: 

44027622804_ef168a3b4a_o.png

44598850602_6e5d264832_o.png

Crazy to think that we have an open world racing game with full time-of-day transitions and all 4 seasons.

I took a bunch of pics that are much better than these but I can't access them because I did them in with the photo mode... which we aren't able to share or access yet.  Hopefully when the game launches all those pics will still be there ready to share.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Couple pics I took from the demo..  This game is fucking glorious :wow2: 

44027622804_ef168a3b4a_o.png

44598850602_6e5d264832_o.png

Crazy to think that we have an open world racing game with full time-of-day transitions and all 4 seasons.

I took a bunch of pics that are much better than these but I can't access them because I did them in with the photo mode... which we aren't able to share or access yet.  Hopefully when the game launches all those pics will still be there ready to share.

this is the one game where all factions have to agree that it's the best in its class. 

18 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I wasn't going to mgk you bodycount but you talk shit on Forza and it's on 

That faggot who's all into his ugly Camerlol is hating on the best racing franchise in existence... it's laughable :tom: