Capcom shuts down Capcom Vancouver

4 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

never said it was MS's fault. 

my point is even if dead rising were to survive MS wouldn't give 2 shits about it. If it ever resurfaces it's a multiplat day one/exclusive content/timed on playstation or has a playstation marketing deal like team ninja, mass effect, COD, resident evil, bungie, ace combat, tales of, pretty much anything that made the 360 great. .

Instead of dead rising there's state of decay

instead of team ninja there's ninja theory

instead of COD we get battlefail Vagina

Instead of street fighter we get killer shitstink

Phil's refashioned the xbox into a genuine PLAN B console. :D 

Calling Xbox a plan b console while fanboying for the Switch, I think we're about done here.

xbox is getting skipped on more and more games every day. one of the saddest things this gen is seeing games come out PS4/Steam and then gradually go into Switch/PS4/Steam. Just XCLUDED all around. :rofl: What the hell are these guys at redmond doing.

Just wave the white flag already. PS3 was shit for a year and a half - 2 years  maybe and then sony managed to get their act together. they got harassed to all hell and were gaming's punching bag until they came out with games. hit games. games with actual budgets. After MGS4, Demon's souls, Infamous, Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, etc came out... people started taking the console seriously.

With MS you have a 4-5 year shit streak with no end in sight. it's irreparably damaged xbox to the point that any 1st year marketing major can tell you it's a tarnished brand. :D 

Switch on the other hand has momentum, upward trajectory, and a company actually invested in games + securing exclusives for its fans behind it.

Edited by Bodycount NX
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Bodycount NX said:

xbox is getting skipped on more and more games every day. one of the saddest things this gen is seeing games come out PS4/Steam and then gradually go into Switch/PS4/Steam. Just XCLUDED all around. :rofl: What the hell are these guys at redmond doing.

Just wave the white flag already. PS3 was shit for a year and a half - 2 years  maybe and then sony managed to get their act together. they got harassed to all hell and were gaming's punching bag until they came out with games. hit games. games with actual budgets. After MGS4, Demon's souls, Infamous, Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, etc came out... people started taking the console seriously.

With MS you have a 4-5 year shit streak with no end in sight. it's irreparably damaged xbox to the point that any 1st year marketing major can tell you its tarnished brand. :D

Switch on the other hand has momentum, upward trajectory, and a company actually invested in games + securing exclusives for its fans behind it.

What you're saying has some validity but then you piss it all away immediately by throwing in some dumbass last sentence like the bolded above.

Xbox is permanently damaged because of the Xbox One yet Nintendo survived the Wii U without being tarnished. You're being stupid.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

What you're saying has some validity but then you piss it all away immediately by throwing in some dumbass last sentence like the bolded above.

Xbox is permanently damaged because of the Xbox One yet Nintendo survived the Wii U without being tarnished. You're being stupid.

wiiU was a stinker but it got buried fast. no one will remember it.

xbox one had a rocky start and then a slow descent into worst console of all time territory in a slow 5-7 year burn. :D It won't just leave a bad taste in people's mouths. People will make sure not to make the mistake of picking xbox again next gen. I know I won't even bother, personally, I'm going Nintendo + Playstation and i wasn't just an xbox fan... i was THE xbox fan. :D (until you got here, that is). 

1 hour ago, Bodycount NX said:

xbox one had a rocky start and then a slow descent into worst console of all time territory in a slow 5-7 year burn. :D It won't just leave a bad taste in people's mouths. People will make sure not to make the mistake of picking xbox again next gen. I know I won't even bother, personally, I'm going Nintendo + Playstation and i wasn't just an xbox fan... i was THE xbox fan. :D (until you got here, that is). 

What? It was around for 5 years and sold 1/3 of what the Xbox One has... I say this a lot but you're being over-dramatic on all fronts. Also making a decision on the console you're going to get next-generation without knowing anything about it, its games, its policies, its compute ceiling and abilities, and features is just plain stupid. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
50 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

:vince:

17 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

:tom: all these dev/series that went xbox exclusive/timed exclusive this gen got fucked over

• crytek/ryse, disgraced and fell off the face of the earth
  • respawn/titanfall, sequel bombed, forced to make licensed star wars trash from now on
  • crystal dynamics/tomb raider, sequel bombed, handed off to rotating dev
  • remedy/quantum break, next game will probably bomb
  • insomniac/sunset, next game a monster ps4 exclusive
  • capcom vancouver/dead rising, CLOSED DOWN STUDIO :hest:

only insomniac cracked the code, go 100% playstation or get fucked :blessed:

TLHBR. :tom:

If the only reason that this studio exists is because Microsoft keeps on funding them to make more Dead Rising games.

And then Microsoft does have the need for anymore Dead Rising after releasing State of Decay.

And then the studio closes down.

Then Microsoft does carry responsibility for its closure. Its the only reason why its alive.