Rockstar says Red Dead Redemption 2 "is for PS4 and Xbox"

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Not going to lie, this is the type of game that will convince me to buy a Playstation 4.

Bloodborne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RDR 2

1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Bloodborne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RDR 2

That's on the list too :face:

3 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

I hear the game doesn't even have its MP component, that's coming "later" sounds encouraging...

Which means there's a very good chance that Rockstar is going to sell another version of the game that includes the single player and their full online component.

Hmmm. Sounds like something they would say requires $60 and would get a PC version.

The owners of the base version of the single player will get access to the online sometime in 2019, but it will only be temporary access.  Typical carrot-on-a-stick strategy from Rockstar.

It's dumb to think this game wont come to PC.  Sure, Rockstar can do whatever the fuck they want... but it seems pretty obvious that with GTA5 being their most massively successful game... RDR2 will follow a similar release pattern... especially considering RDR isn't nearly as big of a series as GTA is.  They'll want to be expanding this series as far as it'll go I'm sure.

That, alongside the Linkedin post from a programmer stating PC as a platform for the game... I don't think it's unreasonable to assume it will hit the PC at some point.

And the original thread/post for this "news" was that RDR2 would NEVER come to PC... and then was corrected as a misquoted translation.  They quickly fixed it and said they never said it would NEVER come to PC.. just that it's coming to PS4 and XO.

So literally nothing changed between last week and this week... there's still all the reason in the world to assume this will hit the PC... and as typical... Deeno can manage to understand every possible reason why X game could potentially come to Xbox... but never any other platform.  What a clown LOL

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Idiots... it's ABSOLUTELY coming to PC... Rockstar does this shit all the time.  They know exactly how to milk people by getting them to double dip.  The console versions will come out and a year later the PC version will come.. and people will buy it again because lmao 30fps, lmao not 4K, lmao low settings... ROFL

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/grand-theft-auto-v/196516/rockstar-gta-v-not-coming-to-next-gen

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Yes double dip.. LOL.  What does the % of the total install base have to do with what I said? 10 million sales on PC comes from somewhere a lot of them are double dips...  just like the fact that a LARGE portion of the 90 million console copies are double dipped...  Unless you're under the impression that not many 360 and PS3 owners bought the XO and PS4 versions a second time... :tom: 

They WANT people to buy these versions... they're not going to announce or even entertain any ideas that other versions exist until they are ready to...  It's standard.  What happens with GTA doesn't mean that it will happen with this game, sure.  However I posted proof of Rockstar saying something doesn't exist, or is not happening, or there's no plans... and yet it happened.  This is what they've done, and will always do.  PC gaming now, and the consoles these games are developed on are more intertwined than ever before.  The landscape isn't the same as when RDR1 released.  You don't sell massively like GTA5 and then for no reason exclude a huge amount of sales...

This thread... like all the others.. is gonna end badly for you.  You already know it. :smug: 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

GTA5 doesn't have PRO or X patches?  LOL

The LA Noire thing.. lmao who knows?  GTA5 could still come to the Switch though...

I think it's pretty clear what Rockstar will do with RDR2.

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Dude... just fuck off MY GOD :D 

27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's dumb to think this game wont come to PC.  Sure, Rockstar can do whatever the fuck they want... but it seems pretty obvious that with GTA5 being their most massively successful game... RDR2 will follow a similar release pattern... especially considering RDR isn't nearly as big of a series as GTA is.  They'll want to be expanding this series as far as it'll go I'm sure.

That, alongside the Linkedin post from a programmer stating PC as a platform for the game... I don't think it's unreasonable to assume it will hit the PC at some point.

And the original thread/post for this "news" was that RDR2 would NEVER come to PC... and then was corrected as a misquoted translation.  They quickly fixed it and said they never said it would NEVER come to PC.. just that it's coming to PS4 and XO.

So literally nothing changed between last week and this week... there's still all the reason in the world to assume this will hit the PC... and as typical... Deeno can manage to understand every possible reason why X game could potentially come to Xbox... but never any other platform.  What a clown LOL

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I see you're taking this well :cruise:

Edited by bhytre
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I wonder if it's starting to dawn on you that all of these predictions you're making are going belly up :leo:

Like which?  Which ones have been confirmed not happening? :bena: 

And it's rich coming from the dumbo idiot that makes a fool of himself day after day with his predictions :tom: 

Here's a new one from me that CAN'T be wrong...  You're going to make a fool of yourself AGAIN the next NPD thread :hest: 

:juggle: 

Rockstar probably "in bed" with MS and Sony. Because if you think about it, GTA/RDR are really important as system sellers for these companies.  Appealing enough to even get PC gamers to buy consoles. 

All that plus the obvious "double dip" benefit. 

Edited by Guest