PS4 Pro selling out so bad its not on Amazon

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not an excuse you moron, there's a global MLCC capacitor shortage. 

Isn't it funny how you always give us a reaaon why playstation is doing well, and why xbox is doing poorly. Every single time.

As if you're suggesting this gen has all been dumb luck and not the fact that microsoft sucks balls as a game division and sony is just far better at it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The SONY FACTOR.

PS4 was by FAR the most solid console of the gen.  AAAE after AAAE after AAAE with a robust online system.   If it wasn't for First party Nintendo games I would be a cow.   I'm gla

Another one sees the light 

the end of it is SpiderFlop is clearing out systems. That's what happens when you have a real exclusive that you can only play on one place.

The reason why Xshit Done will never and has never sold out is because it's a shitty companion device for your windows 10 PoC. :rofl: Completely non-essential purchase.

It's the same reason why I can't find a Pokemon Pikachu edition switch in stock. Same reason why the Smash Bros switch preorder sold out in a day.  it's the same reason the spiderman console sold out in a day. Exclusives push systems. Nice special edition consoles push systems.

trust me fellas, this shit isn't going anywhere:

57b15141-efb2-4e74-a3cd-fd61c43c83bb.jpg

multiplat and an ugly ass SE too. :D fucking hell.

33 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

shit-dipped brown gradient, great design. :D Throw some bulldyke from BFVagina on the box as well, and I'm sure every 18-40yr old male looking for a console this holiday is sure to choose that FemCrap over this.

i-tech-spider-man.jpg

:rofl: Phil, just fucking hand them the win on a silver platter. XCuck gaming.

3.3m in 3 days. :aitch:

43 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

shit-dipped brown gradient, great design. :D Throw some bulldyke from BFVagina on the box as well, and I'm sure every 18-40yr old male looking for a console this holiday is sure to choose that FemCrap over this.

i-tech-spider-man.jpg

:rofl: Phil, just fucking hand them the win on a silver platter. XCuck gaming.

I forgot you're into shit ugly red consoles :kaz:

719g3vUqljL._SX342_.jpg

Just now, Aza Team 2019 said:

God of War and Spiderman sold 6+ million combined in 3 days... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TEH PRO SHORTAGE. It's TEH TRANSISTORS... that somehow don't apply to any other of the systems.

People are choosing the Playstation ecosystem, and many want the best version of that ecosystem. Its that simple.

Indeed. :juggle:

Outside of Dynamite's delusional world view, in the real world people look at either the PS4 or XBox, look at the games they want and select that console. Then decide if they'll throw the extra $100 for the Premium or Base PS4.

No one goes to a Tomb Raider Digital Foundry video to compare to decide between systems. Ahh I like framerate drops less so I'll get a Pro, ohh I want a higher ress I'll get it an X. LMAO

Edited by Aza Team 2019
5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Isn't it funny how you always give us a reaaon why playstation is doing well, and why xbox is doing poorly. Every single time.

As if you're suggesting this gen has all been dumb luck and not the fact that microsoft sucks balls as a game division and sony is just far better at it.

You're being stupid, there's a global shortage of capacitors and the PS4 Pro is most likely the lowest pecking order device on Earth to use them. It's also a lower produced device in general from Sony.

Shortages of PlayStation 4's is already expected because of these capacitors, here is the result of that exactly as tech firms have been saying. 

3 hours ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

God of War and Spiderman sold 6+ million combined in 3 days... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TEH PRO SHORTAGE. It's TEH TRANSISTORS... that somehow don't apply to any other of the systems.

People are choosing the Playstation ecosystem, and many want the best version of that ecosystem. Its that simple.

All those buyers bought a new console ? Lmao . 

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

All those buyers bought a new console ? Lmao . 

Of course not, these psychos think that exclusives move millions of consoles. Let's compare April, May, June and July NPD from last year versus this year following the release of God of War.

• April: 326,000
  • May: 223,000
  • June: 375,000
  • July: 187,000

Total: 1,111,000 

• April: 209,000
  • May: 185,000
  • June: 382,000
  • July: 225,000

Total: 1,001,000

2018 increase of 10.98% and a total unit increase of 110,000 units over 4 months. That's an average unit increase of 27,500 each month in the US.

INSANE CHANGE!

:hest: