Daily reminder that fh4 is not an Xbox exclusive.

Just now, lynux3 said:

One is a suped up Need for Speed and the other is a simulator that out performs FH4's counterpart.

One is what Need for Speed should have become, the other is an attempt at bringing back what Gran Turismo is but still fell to the wayside of Forza Motorsport. 

That's just reality dawg

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

One is what Need for Speed should have become, the other is an attempt at bringing back what Gran Turismo is but still fell to the wayside of Forza Motorsport. 

That's just reality dawg

Nah dawg.

GT was once my fav racing franchise.  Forza has lapped it many times over now though for me.

I think Sony should have given Evolution another chance to make a GT Horizon style game.  Just straight up copy the fuck out of the Forza guys and work together in tandem with Polyphony building up high quality assets and give the GT players some of that much wanted "car life" style of game they want.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

GT was once my fav racing franchise.  Forza has lapped it many times over now though for me.

I think Sony should have given Evolution another chance to make a GT Horizon style game.  Just straight up copy the fuck out of the Forza guys and work together in tandem with Polyphony building up high quality assets and give the GT players some of that much wanted "car life" style of game they want.

Agreed, closing down Evolution was a dumb mistake. 

Yeah, Evolution Studios getting the ax was a huge disappointment. DriveClub wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazing either. It was just a straight up racer and had terrible rubber banding with outstanding launch issues. I would have preferred another MotorStorm... OnRush is a commercial flop.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how their damage control for 2018 is........drumroll

"HEHEHE.........you'll be playing the game!"

Is that a preview of what they will be saying when Microsoft goes third party????????????????:colbertdid:

tlhbfo :D