Cut the shit cows you're terrified of the 1X

Single payer exclusives are amazing and all but what most people play are the multiplats and not only does X1X have a head start on PUBG but every single multiplat going forward is going to get exponentially better looking than PS4 Pro. 4.2 vs 6 tflops. I have a 4k HDR OLED and as much as love my PS4 there's no way in hell I'm playing any multiplat on it. PS4 is going into dust collecting mode until Death Stranding. 

Oh and in case you've been popping ADHD medicine and playing Fortnite a little too much, PUBG player base has been growing non stop since the preview release even through working through annoying glitches. 

You can track the progress

3 Milion in January

https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/12/pubg-over-3-million-players-xbox-one/

5 Million in March

https://www.vg247.com/2018/03/15/pubg-5-million-players-xbox-one-free-jacket/

8 Million in July

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pubg-on-xbox-one-hits-8-million-players-new-consol/1100-6460178/

9 Million last month

https://www.windowscentral.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-pubg-launches-xbox-one-leaves-xbox-game-preview

About to hit 10 mil. 

Aza is already praying for a PS5 in 2019 you guys better join him too

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know that $5 game no one knows or ever played? It's on a disc now 

So effective I'm able to keep reeling your dumbass in every single time.  So you must be just as slow.

Bitch not only do I own a 1X I got a 1tb external SSD plugged into it for maximum current gen experience     

Posted Images

What an embarrassing thread and individual. :scust:Everything will always be worst on Xbox thanks to the OG and One S. Acting like everyone owns a One X... not even 5-10% of the total Xflop market consists of that underwhelming POS. :mj:

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

What an embarrassing thread and individual. :scust:Everything will always be worst on Xbox thanks to the OG and One S. Acting like everyone owns a One X... not even 5-10% of the total Xflop market consists of that underwhelming POS. :mj:

Weird how that's not reflected in any capacity in games being released. You're the kind of moron who thinks developers scale up, that's not what happens, they overshoot and scale back accordingly. 

9 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Thanks to OG everything will always be worse? lmao what type of backwards retarded shit is that

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Weird how that's not reflected in any capacity in games being released. You're the kind of moron who thinks developers scale up, that's not what happens, they overshoot and scale back accordingly. 

tenor.gif

This isn't about the software, dipshit. This is about the One X being a non-factor in reality and that being the sad, but unfortunate truth for the lemmings. :D

9 minutes ago, Vini said:

Thanks to OG everything will always be worse? lmao what type of backwards retarded shit is that

There's nothing backwards about it. Xbox One is literally the worst performing piece of hardware and is the most sold unit. :mj:

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

tenor.gif

This isn't about the software, dipshit. This is about the One X being a non-factor in reality and that being the sad, but unfortunate truth for the lemmings. :D

Well it is though, because the software is not impacted whatsoever by the base system in a development standpoint. The X being a minority in the ecosystem does not impact its software implementation. 

So if it's not affected then what in the fuck are you talking about?

:mindblown:

23 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Everything will always be worst on Xbox thanks to the OG and One S. Acting like everyone owns a One X... not even 5-10% of the total Xflop market consists of that underwhelming POS. :mj:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Well it is though, because the software is not impacted whatsoever by the base system in a development standpoint. The X being a minority in the ecosystem does not impact its software implementation. 

So if it's not affected then what in the fuck are you talking about?

:mindblown:

Are you playing stupid on purpose? :D

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

wtf does x1x multiplats and pubg player base have to do with each other :dame:

Blackout coming out and literally being better than pubg in every single way must have these pubg fans rattled. 

I played the beta and enjoyed it a lot I don't think it's more fun than PUBG, PUBG has a specific flair and gameplay style that doesn't get old for me

I think it's this generations counter strike

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

There's nothing backwards about it. Xbox One is literally the worst performing piece of hardware and is the most sold unit. :mj:

That has nothing to do with the fact that 1X will have better multiplats from now till the next gen. 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Are you playing stupid on purpose? :D

Yes, because you're saying dumb shit. So the software isn't affected so what is your point? That not everyone owns one therefore it's not a valid metric to shit on you with? Why?

Probably 3% of PC gamers combined own 1070's, 1080's and beyond yet I don't see you or anyone else saying this to PC gamers, and why is that? Because it's fucking retarded.