The system war is now officially a two console race

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Only delusional lemmings (Slow Jonny and DynamiteKKKop) will be surprised by this. 

I said numerous times I see gamepass coming to Ditch . You really are a dumb fuck LOL

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh he won't answer . 

Awww slow Johnny is mad.... he may rage quit the board again in tears  

The funny thing is, is that this a perfect example of how the central banks produced guns for both sides of the war in WWII. Microsoft owns all sides of the system wars. They don't intend on losing.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

You can tell people are livid mad when they genuinely resort to making really personal attacks..........just to make themselves feel better.

Its the fact that they, internally, NEED to say it.

Darn shame, too.

You respond to everything I say lol . Non gamer puppet LOL

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Only delusional lemmings (Slow Jonny and DynamiteKKKop) will be surprised by this. 

Well, in my case, MS was never the issue.. of course they'd want it everywhere possible... however my reasoning is that it makes no sense for Sony, which gets all the same games, to help MS sell games and grow the Xbox user base... and Nintendo would have issues with people using their hardware to play games that they have no control over.  So I'm sure MS has spoken to many potential customers.. but whether it means anything or not is the question.

Anyway, console lemmings HBR. :pavarotti: 

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Well, in my case, MS was never the issue.. of course they'd want it everywhere possible... however my reasoning is that it makes no sense for Sony, which gets all the same games, to help MS sell games and grow the Xbox user base... and Nintendo would have issues with people using their hardware to play games that they have no control over.  So I'm sure MS has spoken to many potential customers.. but whether it means anything or not is the question.

Anyway, console lemmings HBR. :pavarotti: 

Correct at the end of the day... console lemmings HBR :sabu:

Just now, jehurey said:

Its the fact that they NEED to type what they just typed, to make themselves feel better.

Darn shame.

Why are you telling us what YOU do ?  Lmao idiot 

Just now, Jon2B said:

Why are you telling us what YOU do ?  Lmao idiot 

With all the name calling, they NEED to do this. Because they don't know what else to do with themselves.

You can sense that they are getting madder and madder with each passing day.

This is Microsoft, we are talking about.

The Windows people. They don't care where you install Windows. A crummy PC, a high end PC, a business-class PC, a laptop, a mobile phone, etc.  They just want you to buy Windows to install it somewhere.

This was always going to be their goal. Microsoft is in the business of service and marketing.

58 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Damn I must have pulled then a little too hard that time . Looks like one ....snapped ROFL

he's really trying his best to sound ominous and in control. lol

I like that he's putting the effort, where he wasn't before.

23 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah a couple lines probably is work to you  lmao

lol. he went from me typing "jerrygraphs" to now claiming that I type too little.

Wow. I never thought I'd see that. Guess he didn't plan on me having a memory. LOL