Onimusha Warlords action trailer released

Just now, Remij_ said:

No fucking way.  This is obviously a prelude to a full on new Onimusha game :blessed: 

This looks so dated and bad compared to Sekiro. The character models look like garbage. A next-gen one will be good but this looks shitty.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:

This looks so dated and bad compared to Sekiro. The character models look like garbage. A next-gen one will be good but this looks shitty.

... it's a remaster.. not a remake.  It's also not full price... and... of course it's not meant to be compared to Sekiro... it's a 15+ year old game.

it looks 100% garbage. I prefer the original. and "prelude to a full on new onimusha game" lmao fuck that noise, nobody wants a remaster. give me a new onimusha

1 minute ago, kaz said:

it looks 100% garbage. I prefer the original. and "prelude to a full on new onimusha game" lmao fuck that noise, nobody wants a remaster. give me a new onimusha

:cosby2: That's exactly what I said... a new onimusha...

You have to give the people the ability to play the previous games in the series if you plan on making a new entry and continuing the series.  That's probably what they are doing.

God DAMN your posts are always retarded. 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:cosby2: That's exactly what I said... a new onimusha...

You have to give the people the ability to play the previous games in the series if you plan on making a new entry and continuing the series.  That's probably what they are doing.

God DAMN your posts are always retarded. 

I know you said that, why do you think I quoted you for it? But I think you can't read because I explained that I don't want a remaster but a new game. I'm sure most people think so too even if they didn't play the original.

It's an old ass game, not a prelude to a new onimusha. you have anger issues, don't insult me with your ignorance because you 100% understood what I meant to say. bitch :geese:

1 minute ago, kaz said:

I know you said that, why do you think I quoted you for it? But I think you can't read because I explained that I don't want a remaster but a new game. I'm sure most people think so too even if they didn't play the original.

It's an old ass game, not a prelude to a new onimusha. you have anger issues, don't insult me with your ignorance because you 100% understood what I meant to say. bitch :geese:

You know I said that... so then shut up. :bena: 

Nobody CARES that you don't want this... THIS already exists...  I say that THIS could lead to a NEW Onimusha game... then you come along and say that "NO fuck that noise gimme da new one"  :lemming: 

Everything you post is retarded.  The fact that this one EXISTS... means that if a new one ever comes... then it WAS a prelude to it...

You're the worst poster on this shit fourm.. you HAVE to know that :D 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You know I said that... so then shut up. :bena: 

Nobody CARES that you don't want this... THIS already exists...  I say that THIS could lead to a NEW Onimusha game... then you come along and say that "NO fuck that noise gimme da new one"  :lemming: 

Everything you post is retarded.  The fact that this one EXISTS... means that if a new one ever comes... then it WAS a prelude to it...

You're the worst poster on this shit fourm.. you HAVE to know that :D 

stop crying. it's not my fault you can't read and say dumb shit like prelude to a new onimusha game, while you talking about an entry for new players not a new story. Mr. anger issues. :D  

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

stop crying. it's not my fault you can't read and say dumb shit like prelude to a new onimusha game, while you talking about an entry for new players not a new story. Mr. anger issues. :D  

I'm not... but you post like a fucking kid.  Stupid posts EVERY FUCKING TIME. 

It's like you can't turn off that retard switch.  It's sad as fuck :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not... but you post like a fucking kid.  Stupid posts EVERY FUCKING TIME. 

It's like you can't turn off that retard switch.  It's sad as fuck :tom: 

lmfao don't waste your time with me please. you say I'm the worst poster as if it's a clever insult but I say so myself 

ignore my dumb post, stop crying and enjoy your onimusha remake. I rather play the original, that's it. Now make long smiley anger posts about idiots that waste your time online, Mr. all grown up. :tom: 

4 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfao don't waste your time with me please. you say I'm the worst poster as if it's a clever insult but I say so myself 

ignore my dumb post, stop crying and enjoy your onimusha remake. I rather play the original, that's it. Now make long smiley anger posts about idiots that waste your time online, Mr. all grown up. :tom: 

I don't think it's clever.. it's just honest.  Congrats.. you know you're an idiot.  

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's the version I prefer - Kaz :lemming:

yup. because I can play it on ps2. and whenever it dies I can play it on emu.. whoooops I forgot you hate emulators.................. :mj: