How do you deal with back pain?

I think I always had some sort of minor back pain since my teen years (thank you, handhelds). It was never really bad or anything, a bit of exercise did the trick and I was back on track. But after becoming an animator my back has been locked inside a torture dungeon :scared: I was ignoring it all the time as I was concerned with 100 other things daily, but I started to realize for a year now that the back pain really messes up with the quality of life:killzone:

So I thought of going to the chiropractors and bone correctors or whatever there is, but doesnt really help much. I also cant stop my work even for a day cause I get bored to death, video games can only do so much to fullfill my needs.

Should I get this 1k$ chair or is it a scam?  lol

Pildiotsingu hag capisco tulemus

4 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Back stretches, and yoga.  Also i highly recommend cbd oil

yeah, I force myself to go to pilates sessions (really annoying, but it kinda helps). CBD oil you say? Does it really help? It seems to be for mental stuff from what I see.

20 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

ah yeah, we did this today in pilates lol I guess its not my lower back its the upper back that hurts :happysad:

the best for upper/mid back pain. if you don't have a trx, check amazon for quality suspension training gear (can be hooked up to your door in seconds). 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

yeah, I force myself to go to pilates sessions (really annoying, but it kinda helps). CBD oil you say? Does it really help? It seems to be for mental stuff from what I see.

It helps.  It reduces inflammation and blocks the nerve receptors to a point

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the best for upper/mid back pain. if you don't have a trx, check amazon for quality suspension training gear (can be hooked up to your door in seconds). 

cool, thanks! Gonna check it out:-*

• Like 1
Just now, HolyAx said:

cool, thanks! Gonna check it out:-*

:-* do it! i love my trx! i use it for reverse flies, inverted rows, and chest flies. best $99 (usually $150) i spent this year. my back and shoulders look and feel amazing! 

• Like 1