NPD Sep 2018: Spider-Man has largest launch in PlayStation exclusive history, PS4 best selling HW

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to be fair, the game appealed more to the classic TR fan who like puzzles/exploration (like myself). the combat sucked, the story was terrible, and the environments were 90% caves and water. 

Octopath was a legit killer app exclusive juggernaut. that game was sold out here for a good month.   Just goes to show the power of exclusives. Hell, that's why I picked up a switch and dit

As an FYI, the game really opens up when you're on the way to the Chapter 2 stories.  That's when you start getting sub-jobs.

2 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

Octopath was a legit killer app exclusive juggernaut. that game was sold out here for a good month.

Just goes to show the power of exclusives. Hell, that's why I picked up a switch and ditched the xflop for good. Octopath. :bow: 

that's my #1 game i want to cop on black friday. 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

that's my #1 game i want to cop on black friday. 

As an FYI, the game really opens up when you're on the way to the Chapter 2 stories.  That's when you start getting sub-jobs.

• Upvote 1
Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

yeah, that's what i hear - at first, the art design is the main draw, but then the game becomes quite magnificent as it progresses.

Just now, -GD- said:

yeah, that's what i hear - at first, the art design is the main draw, but then the game becomes quite magnificent as it progresses.

The music is honestly the best thing about this game. One of the finest OSTs ever. It’s that good. 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

The only issue i have with it is that your character progress kind of stalls when you do all the Chapter 1 stories first because once you've unlocked most of the abilities, there's nothing more to unlock.  But when you start getting sub-jobs, then it's a whole new world, motherfucker. :corns: 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

The only issue i have with it is that your character progress kind of stalls when you do all the Chapter 1 stories first because once you've unlocked most of the abilities, there's nothing more to unlock.  But when you start getting sub-jobs, then it's a whole new world, motherfucker. :corns: 

noted! thanks!