Xbox Game Pass is expanding to PC... hmm what to make of this article??

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Using the ones that people don't buy?     It's over.     My predictions for X018   -Halo MCC for PC -BC for PC -Sunset OD for PC   It's happening... P

Masterchief is, indeed, coming home to the PC   And this, this particular announcement, basically speeds up Microsoft transition into a third-party publishing platform.

Posted Images

^ Not only that as confirmation, but Microsoft has been looking into expanding their cloud services - in order that Google/Amazon/Facebook don't become the dominant provider; for some time now.

#Skynetisreal.

Edit: ^ Tobias' brother :ben:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao look at this deluded fool :sabu:

Delusional to the end. 

It's streaming man, it's happening. It's going to be an optional integrated aspect of xCloud without a shadow of a doubt. You tards are expecting a bunch of third parties to jump on board, emulators to be developed for PC with unpredictable performance, backward compatibility, Xbox games being emulated... You guys are fucking delusional, like just a band of crazy fucking idiots..

Their streaming service is going into public beta in 2019, it's almost 2019, they're not going to waste their efforts, money or any energy on that nonsense bullshit, PC is getting a streaming app with access to this stuff and that will be the end of it. 

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's streaming man, it's happening. It's going to be an optional integrated aspect of xCloud without a shadow of a doubt. You tards are expecting a bunch of third parties to jump on board, emulators to be developed for PC with unpredictable performance, backward compatibility, Xbox games being emulated... You guys are fucking delusional, like just a band of crazy fucking idiots..

Their streaming service is going into public beta in 2019, it's almost 2019, they're not going to waste their efforts, money or any energy on that nonsense bullshit, PC is getting a streaming app with access to this stuff and that will be the end of it. 

yet the article clearly states "Xbox Game Pass".

And we now, for a fact, that MCC is coming to Xbox Game Pass.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bro... it's Gamepass. 

The streaming is a different thing... called XCloud. 

:|

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro... it's Gamepass. 

The streaming is a different thing... called XCloud. 

:|

The only way for "GamePass" to work on PC is if there were insane third party support, that's simply not going to happen. Microsoft isn't putting out any kind of backward compatibility on PC, they're not porting older Xbox games for PC function, third parties aren't going to give into this nonsense.

The only solution is (and it's an easy one) GamePass via proxy, via xCloud.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The only way for "GamePass" to work on PC is if there were insane third party support, that's simply not going to happen. Microsoft isn't putting out any kind of backward compatibility on PC, they're not porting older Xbox games for PC function, third parties aren't going to give into this nonsense.

No, they would just need to establish a basic Xbox One emulator to run in Windows.

Microsoft has the resources to work with video card manufacturers and CPU manufacturers, and any modern CPU/GPU from the past few years could handle it.

And we know that Microsoft is quite good at emulating their previous consoles, so its all quite possible.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bro.  MS CEO clearly said GamePass. 

No mention of it going through Xcloud. 

Not going back and forth with your delusional ass over this when MS already said it's GamePass. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro.  MS CEO clearly said GamePass. 

No mention of it going through Xcloud. 

Not going back and forth with your delusional ass over this when MS already said it's GamePass. 

Just you wait, just all you mother fuckers wait. 

Shock is in the future and it's not going to be coming from me. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Just you wait, just all you mother fuckers wait. 

Shock is in the future and it's not going to be coming from me. 

When MS announces something that you didn't expect..... your deluded as tends to deny reality. 

MS - we want xcloud on all devices possible. 

DynamiteCop - MS is not going 3rd party. 

MS - GamePass is expanding to PC. 

DynamiteCop - its not real GamePass.... its streaming. 

lol

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

When MS announces something that you didn't expect..... your deluded as tends to deny reality. 

MS - we want xcloud on all devices possible. 

DynamiteCop - MS is not going 3rd party. 

MS - GamePass is expanding to PC. 

DynamiteCop - its not real GamePass.... its streaming. 

lol

Just like "Play Anywhere" or "No compromises"; those are hyperbolic exclamations, and you call Jon slow?

In terms of PC support from Microsoft (Xbox) in the future, all streaming is the fate I see for it. No need to bother with development for it, increase iteration speed and decrease development time, getting Xbox games up and running, ship them out and stream them to the PC with no exacerbating extended efforts. Everyone still gets access to the games, Xbox will be the best place to play, games will release quicker, everyone wins. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Just like "Play Anywhere" or "No compromises"; those are hyperbolic exclamations, and you call Jon slow?

In terms of PC support from Microsoft in the future, all streaming is the fate I see for it. No need to bother with development for it, increase iteration speed and decrease development time, getting Xbox games up and running, ship them out and stream them to the PC with no exacerbating extended efforts. Everyone still gets access to the games, Xbox will be the best place to play, games will release quicker, everyone wins. 

its not hyperbolic when the literally show xcloud on Android phones, Tablets etc. 

Like I said... you deny reality to suit your delusion. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

its not hyperbolic when the literally show xcloud on Android phones, Tablets etc. 

Like I said... you deny reality to suit your delusion. 

Is an android phone or a tablet a PlayStation or Nintendo product? We all know that's what your goofy ass is insinuating. 

:yeshrug:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Dynamite is gonna get raped.

I also LOVE seeing him in this thread argue against the notion of MS developing an emulator for PC....  It's basically their fucking specialty at this point.

And I also love how he brings up the "specs" issue... when literally any PC in the last 10 years has a CPU more powerful than the XO.. :hehe: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Is an android phone or a tablet a PlayStation or Nintendo product?

:yeshrug:

Its like you can't read. 

I said MS WANTS XCloud on every device possible... you're denying that too? 

Keyword is wants.   You know what a want is right? 

PlayStation most likely will not happen.  But every other devices is a possibility. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Dynamite is gonna get raped.

I also LOVE seeing him in this thread argue against the notion of MS developing an emulator for PC....  It's basically their fucking specialty at this point.

And I also love how he brings up the "specs" issue... when literally any PC in the last 10 years has a CPU more powerful than the XO.. :hehe: 

All you people are overplaying your hands on everything, you're becoming Microsoft PR speak in terms of logic going forward. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Its like you can't read. 

I said MS WANTS XCloud on every device possible... you're denying that too? 

Keyword is wants.   You know what a want is right? 

PlayStation most likely will not happen.  But every other devices is a possibility. 

What they want is irrelevant to what can/will actually be able to happen. 

Wants are irrelevant to practical results and reality. I want to be rich, guess what that's not reality and it's not happening. 

Dynamite... offering PC gamers Streaming will be an option... but only ever an option.  You don't make inroads into the PC gaming community by offering NON NATIVE games as your main hook for the system... give me a fucking break :D 

I said this shit on Sidescrollers... MS is unifying the entire thing... it's running on Windows and DX12 with UWP... and they are building and porting everything so that they can completely drop designing a console in the future.  In the future if they release an actual box... it's going to be a Xbox branded small form-factor PC.

After this coming gen... they are never building a custom box again.  PCs will run their entire library and all backwards compatibility.. and run their servers which they stream from.