Metro 2033 Free on STEAM for 24 Hours

thanks man, I pirated the original years ago and played through it, only have the redux version on origin now. And I don't like that version. They fucked up the hud lol :scared: 

4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Is this free for 24 hours as in if you get it, you get it for free?  Or is it free for 24 hours as in you get it, and once the 24 hours are up, it's gone?

Looks like it stays. I clicked on install and it just added the game to my library and it says "purchased today". 

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Is this free for 24 hours as in if you get it, you get it for free?  Or is it free for 24 hours as in you get it, and once the 24 hours are up, it's gone?

The former; put it in your library, and free forever. After tomorrow afternoon, you'll be obliged to pay for it.

Edited by Teh_Laundromat
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

I must have gotten it for free years ago. It's been sitting in my library. My PC couldn't play it well back then. I'm not sure why I would play it now. 

I remember why I hate the "updated" redux version of it. They changed the narrator voice actor and made a new soundtrack. Not to mention they basically turned it into cod run and gun lol

If you want to play metro 2033, play the original. the game owns.

the first time you come out of the metro and see flying demon shits :bow:   

Edited by kaz