FH4 is outselling AC:O in the UK at retail (both PS and Xbox combined)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL you guys pay for XBL OWNED   Oh my Pc? Yeah, cost 3000 dollars but I save 5 dollars on steam sales   ROOOOFFLLL

FireMark Nerdo Extreme is only 12 dollars on STEAMingpileofshit   "FireMark Nerdo is SOO EXTREEEMMMEEEEEE that my RTXchange *slowmotion*-LITREALLLLLYYYYYYYY Caught. On. FIIIIIIIYYYAAAHHHHH!!

"I can't wait to force myself through the game on this PS4 Pro. I'm going to experience everything it has to offer here, it's horrible but I will burn myself out on this game on this shit platform. Wh

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Best on PC?

You're a dumbo, those are all Xbox sales. 

Yea best on PC.  Improved foliage distance and.... and over 2x the fps. :hest: 

Don't worry, I know that...  I'm perfectly fine with Xbox console fags supporting MS' shift to a PC/streaming future :juggle: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea best on PC.  Improved foliage distance and.... and over 2x the fps. :hest: 

Don't worry, I know that...  I'm perfectly fine with Xbox console fags supporting MS' shift to a PC/streaming future :juggle: 

Improved foliage distance lol? The static geometry is better on Xbox One X.

You made a thread pertaining to Xbox sales so you can force PC into the conversation. You reek of desperation.

59 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Improved foliage distance lol? The static geometry is better on Xbox One X.

You made a thread pertaining to Xbox sales so you can force PC into the conversation. You reek of desperation.

Yes... in the latest patch they improved the foliage draw distance on PC.  It's drastically better than the X version.  And lmao.. no static geometry is not better on X1X.  Nothing is :hehe: 

And no, I made a thread pertaining to a game I love doing well.  Got a problem with that, butthurt bitch?

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Yes... in the latest patch they improved the foliage draw distance on PC.  It's drastically better than the X version.  And lmao.. no static geometry is not better on X1X.  Nothing is :hehe: 

And no, I made a thread pertaining to a game I love doing well.  Got a problem with that, butthurt bitch?

You got some proof of that? And yes the Xbox One X's static geometry is beyond any setting on PC.

Who's butthurt? The guy who posts Xbox sales for "a game he loves" and then gloats about his faggy PC obsession or the person pointing it out? What has it sold on PC? 

Fuck outta here bitch boi :hest:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You got some proof of that? And yes the Xbox One X's static geometry is beyond any setting on PC.

Who's butthurt? The guy who posts Xbox sales for "a game he loves" and then gloats about his faggy PC obsession or the person pointing it out? What has it sold on PC? 

Fuck outta here bitch boi :hest:

Yea, the patch notes, dumbo.  And no.. the static geometry is not beyond any setting on PC... lmfao.  There was an issue with LODs after changing certain settings on the PC version which was fixed.  And 2x+ the framerate... LMFAO... it's UNDENIABLY best on PC dipshit.  As will SSoD and Halo MCC... :rofl: 

And you're definitely butthurt... because every time I say best on PC, you throw a tantrum... it must really get to you :juggle: 

And you want to know how much it sold on PC?  Every digital sale.  That's how much... beyond that.. who cares?  MS wont differentiate between the two in sales talk.... you expect me to give a shit? :pavarotti: 

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, the patch notes, dumbo.  And no.. the static geometry is not beyond any setting on PC... lmfao.  There was an issue with LODs after changing certain settings on the PC version which was fixed.  And 2x+ the framerate... LMFAO... it's UNDENIABLY best on PC dipshit.  As will SSoD and Halo MCC... :rofl: 

And you're definitely butthurt... because every time I say best on PC, you throw a tantrum... it must really get to you :juggle: 

And you want to know how much it sold on PC?  Every digital sale.  That's how much... beyond that.. who cares?  MS wont differentiate between the two in sales talk.... you expect me to give a shit? :pavarotti: 

I see nothing stating the grass and foliage distance extends beyond the X anywhere, merely that it's been fixed because like most things on PC it was broken. Fuckin huge surprise there.

Also yes the static geometry on X is superior, Alex went over it, Alex showed it, nothing to the contrary has been demonstrated.

Also digital sales merely grant access to both versions, engagement of said versions is something else entiry so it's no "PC sale". You're no doubt not even bridging the 10th percentile you minority cancer, PC "gamers" don't buy games, they sales leech.

"Look at my huge Steam library

that I paid $5 for."

:hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I see nothing stating the grass and foliage distance extends beyond the X anywhere, merely that it's been fixed because like most things on PC it was broken. Fuckin huge surprise there.

Also yes the static geometry on X is superior, Alex went over it, Alex showed it, nothing to the contrary has been demonstrated.

Also digital sales merely grant access to both versions, engagement of said versions is something else entiry so it's no "PC sale". You're no doubt not even bridging the 10th percentile you minority cancer, PC "gamers" don't buy games, they sales leech.

Nope, they adjusted it in the Extreme setting specifically.  And the draw distance of foliage was always the same as X1X.  This extended it further.  

And no... the static geometry is not superior.  Go ahead and post a pic... I'll match it and we'll zoom in 300% :reg: 

Damn, you're really butthurt about PC aren't you?  LMAO... deal with it.  Every Xbox digital sale is a PC sale.  MS doesn't give a shit where you play it.  They're opening up their ecosystem so anyone can play.  They don't care about differentiating sales, because it's literally nothing for them to support the PC.  Them supporting PC and Win 10 is more important than keeping the Xbox ecosystem solely confined to the console.  LMAO think about that for a second.  Their entire platform has been unified so that it doesn't fucking matter.

And you idiots are paying for Live while we just play on that shit... I mean, I DO get why you're buttblasted..rofl

Just now, Jon2B said:

LOL you guys pay for XBL OWNED

Oh my Pc? Yeah, cost 3000 dollars but I save 5 dollars on steam sales:smug:

ROOOOFFLLL

ROFL, and yet you bought a Dell anyway :kaz: 

bu but I don't use it for gaemz... it's for word I swear :cry: 

:kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

ROFL, and yet you bought a Dell anyway :kaz: 

bu but I don't use it for gaemz... it's for word I swear :cry: 

:kaz: 

I barely use it for games. Yakuza is pretty dope tho

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

I barely use it for games. Yakuza is pretty dope tho

LMAO spending $800+ on a word processor :hest: 

LMAO wanting to upgrade your word processor to a 1070/1080 :hest: 

Jon, just fucking stop :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO spending $800+ on a word processor :hest: 

LMAO wanting to upgrade your word processor to a 1070/1080 :hest: 

Jon, just fucking stop :rofl: 

Easier to do some things on pc than a phone

I cant play forza at MAX. That's the only reason I want to upgrade it.

Yakuza runs max at like 140fps ROFL I barely have any other PC games that I play.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Yakuza runs max at like 140fps ROFL I barely have any other PC games that I play.

But there's this bargain bin indie game you haven't heard of that's so awesome! 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Wanting to upgrade for a single game... when you don't game on it hardly... and other games run perfectly?

Please Jon...:mj: 

You want to upgrade your PC.... Dynashit also wants to upgrade his PC... 

You two idiots are getting ready for the inevitable :blessed: