• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yet lemmings get dick happy over 2001 games running on the xbone  

Regardless TLHBFR     Dynu-male   Jonboned   Bhysexual   Spiculero  

It's official, Xbox One is the worst home console platform in history, bar none. At the very least having one great exclusive like SSOD was enough to put it ahead of dead platforms like the saturn, am

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Red Dead 2 IS coming to PC... lmfao

The difference between what I'm saying and what you just said is that what I say ACTUALLY has a chance of happening.. which makes your comparison stupid... like you. 

link?

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Who cares about MCC. Just port Halo 5 . FF 

:cosby2: 

Their plan is to bring Halo over to sell Game Pass on PC... Infinite is already coming, and PC players want MCC for backstory..  It's happening... like I said... ages ago :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

:cosby2: 

Their plan is to bring Halo over to sell Game Pass on PC... Infinite is already coming, and PC players want MCC for backstory..  It's happening... like I said... ages ago :reg: 

I never said it wouldn't. Wow are you proud of your prediction? Remijurey? :mroff:

link?

You'll get one in due time.

I already said it will be announced within 6 months.

Ignore all the signs you want... It gives me more shit to throw back in your face when the announcement comes :juggle: 

Just now, Jon2B said:

I never said it wouldn't. Wow are you proud of your prediction? Remijurey? :mroff:

You cheered on that faggot Dynamite in every thread when we argued about it... so shut the fuck up.

And yea... I am.  I love that there's literally ZERO reasons to own an Xbox console.

Fuck, I bet even Rare Replay comes with this Game Pass announcement :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You cheered on that faggot Dynamite in every thread when we argued about it... so shut the fuck up.

And yea... I am.  I love that there's literally ZERO reasons to own an Xbox console.

Fuck, I bet even Rare Replay comes with this Game Pass announcement :kaz: 

Sure this is. a 500 dollar box that competes with 1000 plus dollar PCS.

No reason to own a PC. 

You can buy all the consoles for the price of a good PC. 

You could buy every console made for the price of your PC :D 

Dumb Scum ROFL

Port begging tard bucket LOL

bu bu bu bu be be be in due time!!!

• Sad 1
Just now, Jon2B said:

Sure this is. a 500 dollar box that competes with 1000 plus dollar PCS.

No reason to own a PC. 

You can buy all the consoles for the price of a good PC. 

You could buy every console made for the price of your PC :D 

Dumb Scum ROFL

Port begging tard bucket LOL

bu bu bu bu be be be in due time!!!

So did you decide on which gfx card you're upgrading to yet? :wonder:

:hest: 

works fine FOR ME

Me too. It's just a slight glitch where you don't get taken to your next post, and I always assume I didn't click the reply button so I press it a second time.

It's a non-issue, it isn't my internet and you have been raped.

Just now, Ramza said:

Me too. It's just a slight glitch where you don't get taken to your next post, and I always assume I didn't click the reply button so I press it a second time.

It's a non-issue, it isn't my internet and you have been raped.

No it doesn't work fine for you as you just showed us. Trash Frenchernet

25 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No it's not.  And I laugh how you talk about one of your reasons for thinking it wont come to PC being the "complexity" and how they aren't porting 4 engines over...  LMAO The MCC versions of those games are based off the PC versions :D 

You're completely oblivious.  Most of the work is already done by virtue of the game actually running on Xbox One...  There's also one other VERY CLEAR reason that I know it's coming... but I'm going to leave that until when it's announced. :trump: 

It's absolutely apples to oranges, porting to X can be accomplished in hours to days, porting to PC is far more complicated. Sunset Overdrive is a single engine game which would be moving from one locked platform to another that's similar and identical in many ways and already has native operation..

TMCC is something else entirely, it's 7 game engines with 5 total games stitched together in a unified package, it's severely complicated in its operation and execution. The porting itself would be an insane undertaking not to mention the amount of optimization needed is absurd to even think about, then all the control reworking, network reworking, setting implementations and so on.

Apples to fucking oranges.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's absolutely apples to oranges, porting to X can be accomplished in hours to days, porting to PC is far more complicated. Sunset Overdrive is a single engine game which would be moving from one locked platform to another that's similar and identical in many ways and already has native operation..

TMCC is something else entirely, it's 7 game engines with 5 total games stitched together in a unified package, it's severely complicated in its operation and execution. The porting itself would be an insane undertaking not to mention the amount of optimization needed is absurd to even think about, then all the control reworking, network reworking, setting implementations and so on.

Apples to fucking oranges.

No it isn't apples to oranges.  The majority of the work was already done when they PORTED those engines to the Xbox One...  converting that to make it work on PC is NOT the gargantuan task you're trying to make it out to be.  They aren't RE PORTING what they've already ported over to Xbox.... It's ALREADY a package which runs using the same APIs and engine... Chief is coming home... and you're going to be wrong... AGAIN. 

It happens the same way. Everytime.

BEFORE:

"LOL whatever, keep dreamin' loser idiots. It'll never happen. LMAO!!!!"

AFTER:

"Loser idiots, I don't care............I never said it wouldn't happen, look at you getting an old game, idiotsLFMAO!!!"

The funny part is that its the best thing they can think up. Even though its always the SAME thing they think up.