• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yet lemmings get dick happy over 2001 games running on the xbone  

Regardless TLHBFR     Dynu-male   Jonboned   Bhysexual   Spiculero  

It's official, Xbox One is the worst home console platform in history, bar none. At the very least having one great exclusive like SSOD was enough to put it ahead of dead platforms like the saturn, am

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No it isn't apples to oranges.  The majority of the work was already done when they PORTED those engines to the Xbox One...  converting that to make it work on PC is NOT the gargantuan task you're trying to make it out to be.  They aren't RE PORTING what they've already ported over to Xbox.... It's ALREADY a package which runs using the same APIs and engine... Chief is coming home... and you're going to be wrong... AGAIN. 

You sound like that bodycount faggot, coming home lol? Give me a break fucko.

Anyways no, it being x86 designed and DirectX doesn't mean it's some native package to PC that they can just copy/paste into operation, there would still be a painstaking porting process and a nightmarish optimization process. The package is unified but the code is not which is where you're getting confused. There's still 5 independently operating games in that package with 7 engines and  a pricipal program for execution. They have to get all of those ported, all of those optimized, settings configured, the network interface adjusted, installation changed, controls programmed and a million other things.

There's a reason it was so fucked when it launched, it's complicated as fuck. This shit is 100% never, and I mean never fucking ever coming to PC.

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

You mean confirmed games? Im not sitting here saying WHEN BAYONETTA 3 COMES TO XBOX

Like RemADDij is with Read Dead ROFL

And you are implying that RDR is coming to PC

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

All of PS4 games will eventually to PSNOWPASS

Hell I can play most of them there now

:dead: 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You sound like that bodycount faggot, coming home lol? Give me a break fucko.

Anyways no, it being x86 designed and DirectX doesn't mean it's some native package to PC that they can just copy/paste into operation, there would still be a painstaking porting process and a nightmarish optimization process. The package is unified but the code is not which is where you're getting confused. There's still 5 independently operating games in that package with 7 engines and  a pricipal program for execution. They have to get all of those ported, all of those optimized, settings configured, the network interface adjusted, installation changed, controls programmed and a million other things.

There's a reason it was so fucked when it launched, it's complicated as fuck. This shit is 100% never, and I mean never fucking ever coming to PC.

Xbox is best on PC.  And Master Chief IS coming home :trump: 

And don't fucking proceed to explain shit to me when you don't know sweet fuck all.  Please.  Save yourself the trouble.  Nobody is saying that it would be a snap of the fingers.  I most certainly am saying that it's not what you fucking think it is.

Chief is coming baby... and you're FUCKED :juggle: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Xbox is best on PC.  And Master Chief IS coming home :trump: 

And don't fucking proceed to explain shit to me when you don't know sweet fuck all.  Please.  Save yourself the trouble.  Nobody is saying that it would be a snap of the fingers.  I most certainly am saying that it's not what you fucking think it is.

Chief is coming baby... and you're FUCKED :juggle: 

Hopes and Dreams™

You can tell that they are livid pissed in this thread.

I'll be honest, at first I really didn't think that lemcels would care at that much........but I think its sinking in that they........have........nothing exclusive.

Yet MS tricked them to buy two $500 consoles. That's the only thing they've done that's exclusive. LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLO

It's official, Xbox One is the worst home console platform in history, bar none. At the very least having one great exclusive like SSOD was enough to put it ahead of dead platforms like the saturn, amiga, or Ngage. Now there's really no way to make that argument anymore.

Literally this was *the* best game on Xbox One.

Now nothing more than multiplat junk worth less than a pack of skittles on STEAM nonetheless, the industry's dumping ground.

Fuck you Phil, fuck you to hell you Godless Demon. May you burn in Hell you vile piece of shit.

150724094815-sony-shuhei-yoshida-780x439

Embrace me, Shu, you brilliant exclusives-having bastard. God bless this little 4'11 saviour for not selling out console gaming to the demonic PC horde.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Let me ask one very simple question.

If Phil Spencer, back in 2013 were to stand on a stage and tell lemmings "exclusive games aren't that important, and don't mean anything anymore."

Do you think he'd be able to sell you TWO $500 consoles over 4 years?

LOL, that's what I thought.:tom:

Being locked to one box is weak.  Everyone is going to go in the same direction at some point .

I can play Xbox games only in my living room , or I can play my games anywhere .

Trying so hard to justify the purchase of a box and fucking yourself over it Lol

So..............buying a box twice, at the highest price......is okay because you're also allowed to play the games in many other places?

The latter somehow alleviates the former?????  LOL

Brain is not operating well because of the blood boiling.