Crackdown 3 get's a Store name update "Crackdown 3: Campaign" could be shadow dropped at X018

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

MS first party games are such shit. The big reveal is ''Crackdown 3''... again?

giphy.gif

Jokes on you.. The big reveal is MS is purchasing Platinum Games, and cancelling Bayo 3 for Switch after purchasing the rights from SEGA, and it will become an Xbox exclusive. :tom: 

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Jokes on you.. The big reveal is MS is purchasing Platinum Games, and cancelling Bayo 3 for Switch after purchasing the rights from SEGA, and it will become an Xbox exclusive. :tom: 

That will give MS plenty of time to announce and cancel Scalebound 2.  Brilliant. :roff: 

7 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

remij is going to buy it for $60 on the Winblows 10 store LMFAO

Nah.. but that along with other Game Pass titles might make me toss $10 at them for one month :hest: 

You'll be streaming it on your Switch while Phil thanks you for your patronage :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Bodycount NS said:

DfH7a6nUEAEFG9H.jpg

I'm not playing this shit even if they paid me $60 to take it on my switch for free. :rofl:

Well, I might make some time to try it for 10min or so.... after I'm done with Sunset Overdrive (best on PC edition in 4K/60) :hest: 

It's kinda hard to keep an eye on the Switch emulation scene to see how quick Mario Odyssey is improving with all these games though.. but I'll manage  :juggle: 

3 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

If Sunset doesn't get an X patch that will be one hell of an insult.

It would be.. but there's no way in hell it doesn't.

It seems that it will be titled, Sunset Overdrive: Overcharged Edition.. so I wonder if there's been any enhancements to the game other than presumably resolution and framerate?  It would be pretty good if Insomniac went and did some improvements to textures and stuff like that.

Sunset Overdrive is literally one of the cheapest game on X1, usually around 6 pounds on Amazon UK.

It doesn't need a patch or anything else, it's an old ass game nobody cares about.

I'm still happy if they milk the hermsmells with a higher price though, that's all they're good for :tom: 

8 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Sunset Overdrive is literally one of the cheapest game on X1, usually around 6 pounds on Amazon UK.

It doesn't need a patch or anything else, it's an old ass game nobody cares about.

I'm still happy if they milk the hermsmells with a higher price though, that's all they're good for :tom: 

Bodycount's fav XO game HBR :kaz: 

The game is cheap because that's what it's worth on Xbox One. 900p 30fps with dips...  A PC version with 4K/60fps and much more responsive controls deserves a bit higher price... the game will be substantially better on PC... regardless of how long it's been out for.

It'll also likely be included on Game Pass on PC... meaning $10... :juggle: 

This was actually a real good trailer.  This game deserved better than Xbox. :shake: 

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

It's trash no matter what resolution it runs on. 

And that lame ass "humor" :mj: Insomniac :will: 

Just pay up 4 times its worth filthy hermsmell, give MS Xbox your money :juggle:

Best on PC :juggle: