Spider-Man PS4 bundle for Black Friday $200

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Like we’ll ever know anyways as Microsoft never gives us numbers to hide how poorly its doing. :cruise:

which will give Dynowheretoseen an opportunity to re-introduce us to his Deeno Math.

"You see, 88% of 2016 numbers, trending upwards of 18% per year, plus offsetting the cost of inflation equals XBX selling almost as many consoles as all PS4 models."

19 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Continuing your streak of being wrong I see. :mj:

It does every year, it almost outsold the PS4 last November/December.

PlayStation 4: 2,730,000

Xbox One: 2,661,000

That's 97.47% of what the PS4 sold. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It does every year, it almost outsold the PS4 last November/December.

PlayStation 4: 2,730,000

Xbox One: 2,661,000

That's 97.47% of what the PS4 sold. 

lol, that was the $189 Xbox One S. AND the initial launch month of Xbox One X.

Dynoplaydumb is trying to pretend that it was just a regular ole November month for Xbox going up against a regular ole November for PS4.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lol, that was the $189 Xbox One S. AND the initial launch month of Xbox One X.

Dynoplaydumb is trying to pretend that it was just a regular ole November month for Xbox going up against a regular ole November for PS4.

PlayStation 4: 1,891,000

Xbox One: 2,520,000

PlayStation 4: 3,120,000

Xbox One: 2,680,000

PlayStation 4: 2,668,000

Xbox One: 2,511,000

:deadest:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

PlayStation 4: 1,891,000

Xbox One: 2,520,000

PlayStation 4: 3,120,000

Xbox One: 2,680,000

PlayStation 4: 2,668,000

Xbox One: 2,511,000

That's easy

2014:

Halo MCC was released in November

2015:

PS4 pulled away from Xbox, even though they released Halo 5

2016:
Xbox One S immediately went on a temporary price cut down to $249 including a Minecraft game

This november:

No new hardware

No new exclusive games

And the PS4 is actually selling more this year than last year. And the Xbox..............definitely isn't.

ANd this dumbass just gave away the fact that he DOESN'T have me on ignore, while pretending that he did. LOL, he's so dumb he couldn't help it.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's easy

2014:

Halo MCC was released in November

2015:

PS4 pulled away from Xbox, even though they released Halo 5

2016:
Xbox One S immediately went on a temporary price cut down to $249 including a Minecraft game

This november:

No new hardware

No new exclusive games

And the PS4 is actually selling more this year than last year. And the Xbox..............definitely isn't.

ANd this dumbass just gave away the fact that he DOESN'T have me on ignore, while pretending that he did. LOL, he's so dumb he couldn't help it.

Look at all these lame ass excuses, holy shit you fucking moron lol :hest:

You were wrong, twice, suck it up you dumb bitch. You're spouting off all these faggoty exceptions (you're still wrong) yet you're ignoring the Pro and PSVR releasing in 2016 yet the Xbox One still sold within 160,000 of the PS4. Kill yourself. It's typical for the Xbox One to sell 85-90%+ of what the PlayStation 4 does for November and December, as I said which you contested and were wrong about. It's a done deal bitch boy.

EgF5nFg.png

This is accurate. :deadkoolaid:

• 2014: + 33.26% over PS4
  • 2015: 85.89% of PS4
  • 2016: 94.11% of PS4
  • 2017: 97.47% of PS4

Also I ignored you because of the Crackdown 3 thing about destruction which you were also completely wrong about, it's why I ignored you in the first place; hence....

aCOTS1h.png

I didn't have to wait four months for the game to release to confirm it, Microsoft made it very clear cloud physics and destruction with Azure are still very much a part of the game for multiplayer. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Look at all these lame ass excuses, holy shit you fucking moron lol :hest:

You were wrong, twice, suck it up you dumb bitch. You're spouting off all these faggoty exceptions (you're still wrong) yet you're ignoring the Pro and PSVR releasing in 2016 yet the Xbox One still sold within 160,000 of the PS4. Kill yourself. It's typical for the Xbox One to sell 85-90%+ of what the PlayStation 4 does for November and December, as I said which you contested and were wrong about. It's a done deal bitch boy.

Also I ignored you because of the Crackdown 3 thing about destruction which you were also completely wrong about, it's why I ignored you in the first place; hence....

aCOTS1h.png

I didn't have to wait four months for the game to release to confirm it, Microsoft made it very clear cloud physics and destruction with Azure are still very much a part of the game for multiplayer. 

Even thought its universally acknowledged that the physics do appear to have been cut down

Here's neogaf:

rockman
Sunday at 3:19 AM
Apparently they're still powering the destruction server side. It's definitely scaled back though. I forget which E3 it was but they were showing off the entire city and they had something like 6 servers powering different sections of the city.
oxdruas.gif

The destruction is heavily downgraded.

RiccochetJ

Sunday at 3:22 AM
Like I said. Scaled back.

alienator

Sunday at 10:41 AM
Reading back this article after watching the above video makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

I thnik red faction guerrilla has better destruction than what they show in the above video. u know, that 2009 game.

AgentP

Sunday at 3:37 PM
It looked pretty bad, almost last gen.

And I love how you just said that Sony selling OTHER hardware was supposed to cause PS4 sales to go up.

Which, it wouldn't. It was probably end up making people choose whether to buy the PSVR accessory, or spend the money in upgrade to a PS4pro.  Remember, that PSVR was not being sold at a discount, so it was at least $300. It would've deterred PS4pro sales.

I love that his argument is that the Xbox COMES CLOSE to selling as much as the PS4. That's how pathetic his argument has become.

And he got raped in the Crackdown argument.

And he didn't bother to respond to the fact that he just got busted NOT IGNORING me, yet trying to tell the forum that he was. Oh man, that's the most pathetic part.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:
I love that his argument is that the Xbox COMES CLOSE to selling as much as the PS4. That's how pathetic his argument has become.

On just one region for just one part of the year lol. Dildo has to restrict the goalpost each time even more. Soon he will say that MS is beating Sony in selling consoles which name starts with X.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, dakur said:

On just one region for just one part of the year lol. Dildo has to restrict the goalpost each time even more. Soon he will say that MS is beating Sony in selling consoles which name starts with X.

Dude is the kind of guy to paint himself into a corner and then claim it was intentional.

• Upvote 2