Mass Effect: Andromeda is pretty good

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Scanning for Quality*             [Search Completed: 0 Results Found]

Replies to everyone, even those in a convo with someone else   Someone replies to him: 'OMG MELTDOWN'  

this idiot really only cares about graphics and his precious X updates lmfao dude has no idea what makes games great. good job counting pixels  

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

The companion missions were fun, but the campaign was garbage. The original trilogy was significantly better. 

That's just it, from where it was with ME1 :omg:, to ME2 :domo:, to ME3 :wow:

And then you have Andromeda... :woo:

On 2018-11-19 at 6:02 AM, -GD- said:

The companion missions were fun, but the campaign was garbage. The original trilogy was significantly better. 

I'm enjoying both, the msin story isn't as interesting as the original but overall it's a pretty competent game with everything considered.

the reason deeno and jon dont think its shit is because they have no frame of reference for anything truly stellar this generation. so when they play these:

Halo 5 - 8

Dead Rising 3 - 7

Dead Rising 4 - 7

Gears of War 4 - 7

Gears of War Ultimate Edition - 7

Killer Instinct - 7

Halo Master Chief Collection - 6

Halo Wars 2 - 6

Quantum Break - 6

ReCore - 6

Sea of Thieves - 6

State of Decay 2 - 5

Ryse Son of Rome - 4

and then play mass effect andromeda, its like "yeah pretty much like everything else i played this gen, w/e, not bad" etc

15 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

the reason deeno and jon dont think its shit is because they have no frame of reference for anything truly stellar this generation. so when they play these:

Halo 5 - 8

Dead Rising 3 - 7

Dead Rising 4 - 7

Gears of War 4 - 7

Gears of War Ultimate Edition - 7

Killer Instinct - 7

Halo Master Chief Collection - 6

Halo Wars 2 - 6

Quantum Break - 6

ReCore - 6

Sea of Thieves - 6

State of Decay 2 - 5

Ryse Son of Rome - 4

and then play mass effect andromeda, its like "yeah pretty much like everything else i played this gen, w/e, not bad" etc

You have no mind of your own or capability to form your own opinions. You're a slave to the thoughts of others.

Sheep

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You have no mind of your own or capability to form your own opinions. You're a slave to the thoughts of others.

Sheep

you misunderstand; the majority of reviewers agree with me, not the other way around.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

They don't agree with you because you have no frame of reference to even hold an opinion to be agreed with.

:deadest:

yeah i do, ive played the best, against which everything else can/should be judged.

youve played only flops that blend together into one generic, medicore mass of unremarkableness.

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

yeah i do, ive played the best, against which everything else can/should be judged.

youve played only flops that blend together into one generic, medicore mass of unremarkableness.

Again you have no frame of reference because you've played none of those games. You're a moron, you think what you're told to think.

Other people literally decide your purchasing and game playing decisions for you, that's pathetic, you're like a child.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Again you have no frame of reference because you've played none of those games. You're a moron, you think what you're told to think.

Other people literally decide your purchasing and game playing decision for you, that's pathetic.

again other reviews agree with me, not the other way around.

the conclusions it takes others dozens of hours of on-hand expereince to reach, i can reach with a minutes (sometimes seconds) worth of debut footage.

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

again other reviews agree with me, not the other way around.

the conclusions it takes others dozens of hours of on-hand expereince to reach, i can reach with a minutes (sometimes seconds) worth of debut footage.

Lol shut the fuck up with this bullshit