Mass Effect: Andromeda is pretty good

23 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

well compared to FO76 then yeah.

It's a 6/10 for me so whatever that is to ppl. Below average.

Don't know why Dyno is just talking about gfx and X update and not about the actual game though.... Anything to say 'X upgrade good, Pro performance bad'. 

I'm not, I'm enjoying the game which is why it's being talked about. It just got an X update and was cheap to find so I purchased it. What is wrong with you?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Scanning for Quality*             [Search Completed: 0 Results Found]

Replies to everyone, even those in a convo with someone else   Someone replies to him: 'OMG MELTDOWN'  

this idiot really only cares about graphics and his precious X updates lmfao dude has no idea what makes games great. good job counting pixels  

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not, I'm enjoying the game which is why it's being talked about. It just got an X update and was cheap to find so I purchased it. What is wrong with you?

Mr manticore who hasn't played some of the GOTY contenders like GoW, Spiderman, Celeste, ACO, etc has so little to play he turned to Andromeda because it got an X update :wrists:

You do you, not a fanboy at all. 

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Mr manticore who hasn't played some of the GOTY contenders like GoW, Spiderman, Celeste, ACO, etc has so little to play he turned to Andromeda because it got an X update :wrists:

You do you, not a fanboy at all. 

Why does what I play, when, why or by which means have to fit into the conveniance and expectations of others?

3 hours ago, kaz said:

this idiot really only cares about graphics and his precious X updates lmfao dude has no idea what makes games great. good job counting pixels :tom: 

It makes @Remijso mad when we boast about our graphics prowess.  Your comment confirms that pc doesn't belong in the SW discussion.  Even you, as a self appointed Hermit  keeps trying to discredit X and it's accomplishments.  It's a beautiful console.  Way nicer than PS4 pro.  High quality hardware.  Very compact and dense.  The controller is honestly 200% better than the dualshock.  Lemmings go after cows and sheep but not hermits.  Why you mad? Is it because you're a cow hiding behind the pc?  Go ahead and change you're name to blue.  Remij you too.  And most of the X bashers on this site should be changed to blue.  We have the most powerful gaming console on the planet out of the big 3 but cows and sheep seek to discredit.  Xbox gets it from all sides here even when it isn't fair.  SW is for gaming consoles not PC's.

#X console most powerful #Crymore console plebs  #Xbox wins again #PC get out #It's not a console

Edited by S#$@%^i
21 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

As I said, you do you...

It's fine to be a fanboy. 

How is any of this fanboyism? 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Youre a fanboy for playing what you want and not playing Sony exclusives LOL

Who is the fanboy??

Basically lol.

17 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

It makes @Remijso mad when we boast about our graphics prowess.  Your comment confirms that pc doesn't belong in the SW discussion.  Even you, as a self appointed Hermit  keeps trying to discredit X and it's accomplishments.  It's a beautiful console.  Way nicer than PS4 pro.  High quality hardware.  Very compact and dense.  The controller is honestly 200% better than the dualshock.  Lemmings go after cows and sheep but not hermits.  Why you mad? Is it because you're a cow hiding behind the pc?  Go ahead and change you're name to blue.  Remij you too.  And most of the X bashers on this site should be changed to blue.  We have the most powerful gaming console on the planet out of the big 3 but cows and sheep seek to discredit.  Xbox gets it from all sides here even when it isn't fair.  SW is for gaming consoles not PC's.

#X console most powerful #Crymore console plebs  #Xbox wins again #PC get out #It's not a console

HH has a 1050. He isn't a hermit, he cant be LOL

• Haha 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

jonb replying to every post, even one's not directed to him then he's the first to say ppl are having a meltdown :D

Im not watching a meltdown, im watching your Dyno Obsession. Im sure the meltdown is coming tho :D

Im talking to Dyno ! :mad:

STFU lmfao

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah and that convo ended and I started one with Dyno but you're like a rash that never goes away :D

This is an open forum, take it to PM if you want direct conversation :D

You don't have to reply to every post I make....but hey.....lets not act like that is gonna happen ROFL

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Oh and lets flip that for accuracy . Almost every thread is everyone replying to me (this one for example)

:D So delusional. Our convo was done and you continue to make posts to me. Full meltdown mode

37 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

MadMutt has rabies LMFAO

15 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Youre a fanboy for playing what you want and not playing Sony exclusives LOL

Who is the fanboy??

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

This is an open forum, take it to PM if you want direct conversation :D

You don't have to reply to every post I make....but hey.....lets not act like that is gonna happen ROFL

Replies to everyone, even those in a convo with someone else

Someone replies to him: 'OMG MELTDOWN'

:jonb:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1