Do you ever visit CNN and Fox News just to see how polar opposite their headlines are?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breh. I hear about what's going on one way or the other. And i plug my nose with skepticism. You follow politics like a rat, but have stepped 0 feet in the actual ring. You are just as clueless. I fra

CNN is factual Fox is editorial.  

Being this delusional 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

So no good answer?

Wow, you're running away again.

Unfortunately, saucer......specious arguments don't work with me. It doesn't stop the fact that you got caught making a specious argument, and I can visibly point to you losing real arguments, and you can't.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Wow, you're running away again.

Unfortunately, saucer......specious arguments don't work with me. It doesn't stop the fact that you got caught making a specious argument, and I can visibly point to you losing real arguments, and you can't.

Then you want to stand by the claim that you know more than I do. What are you credentials? I have a BA and MA from Cal in poly sci. 

Just now, Saucer said:

Then you want to stand by the claim that you know more than I do. What are you credentials? I have a BA and MA from Cal in poly sci. 

And you also have an argument that you ran away from when you knew you lost it.

Look at what I'm making you type, sweetie. Just look at your post. lol

And you also have an argument that you ran away from when you knew you lost it.

Look at what I'm making you type, sweetie. Just look at your post. lol

So no credienials. Okay, what accomplishments? 

Diminishing the value of your BA and MA, apparently. LOL

Jobless 40-something slacker takes to Reddit to try to and get the government to give him a guaranteed minimal income so he can continue to be a parasite to his dying day.

Just now, Saucer said:

Jobless 40-something slacker takes to Reddit to try to and get the government to give him a guaranteed minimal income so he can continue to be a parasite to his dying day.

....and you couldn't win an argument and ran away?

You're not making this hard for me. lol

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Jerry's brother must have the patience of a saint to take care of him for this long.

So you still have to find other things about my life to make yourself feel better............after all of that? LOL

guess you're telling me that your round of questioning didn't work.

So you still have to find other things about my life to make yourself feel better............after all of that? LOL

guess you're telling me that your round of questioning didn't work.

Semi-interesting observation: Jer isn't denying that his brother has the patience of a saint for taking care of him for this long. At least there's some honesty still in Jer. Maybe we can convince him to get a job afterall. 

Just now, Saucer said:

Semi-interesting observation: Jer isn't denying that his brother has the patience of a saint for taking care of him for this long. At least there's some honesty still in Jer. Maybe we can convince him to get a job afterall. 

It is interesting, because it means that you had to double-back on your previous zingers after I made fun of you for trying to find new ones.

And further proof of my having influence. Again.

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Jerrys whole gimmick is to be above everyone , and he is like that because his reality hits him hard every day lol

That's a hell of a gimmick. Thanks for acknowledging it.

I don't really run away from reality, since you guys seems to love writing my autobiography on the fly. lol

Its funny how you strive to have "POWER" over people on the internet.

lmfao, you don't even have the power to do you own laundry or pay that bill in full . That shit is SPLIT like your crusty lips ROFL

What kind of 40 year old MAN lives with his brother and plays Ditch with his Nephews on the weekends while claiming he is superior to tohers on the internet :D

shut the FUCK up you lunatic :D

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The funniest thing about Jerry is that he absolutely must get the last word in. As long as he gets the last word in, he can sleep okay at night no matter how much he actually got lit up on the internet. 

Nah, I can get the last word anytime later on. 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Its funny how you strive to have "POWER" over people on the internet.

Well, if its any consolation, its not very hard. :wrists:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nah, I can get the last word anytime later on. 

Well, if its any consolation, its not very hard. :wrists:

If only life came as easy for you LOL. Delusional DUMBO :D 

I can see you arguing with the ICE CREAM machine manager at McJerrys IRL :D

Uhh, Berry...your brother is acting up again please come to McJerrys immediately !

• Haha 1