Do you ever visit CNN and Fox News just to see how polar opposite their headlines are?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breh. I hear about what's going on one way or the other. And i plug my nose with skepticism. You follow politics like a rat, but have stepped 0 feet in the actual ring. You are just as clueless. I fra

CNN is factual Fox is editorial.  

Being this delusional 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You're like the drunk guy that claims he won the fight when he is laying on the curb with his teeth scattered all over the place :D

I GOT EM!! I GOT EM BERRY YOU SEE IT??

LMFAO

Which is why you're too scared to respond directly to me, and Saucer isn't even responding but trying to live vicariously through your post.

Yeah, that definitely sounds like me laying on the curb, as you describe it.

Why should the taxpayers have to pay for Jerry? He doesn't seem to have a job. If you look at his posting history, he wakes up late in the morning and then posts on the internet until late at night. 

Why should we have to pay for this loser's healthcare, rent, and video games? 

Just now, Saucer said:

Why should the taxpayers have to pay for Jerry? He doesn't seem to have a job. If you look at his posting history, he wakes up late in the morning and then posts on the internet until late at night. 

Why should we have to pay for this loser's healthcare, rent, and video games? 

I love that I have him this far removed from this subject.

I want people to see what he was talking about on Page 2, and then see what he's talking about now on Page 4.

Jerry doesn't have the excuse that he's crippled or mentally ill. He's just lazy.

So why should we spend our precious public/charity dollars on someone like him? Shouldn't we be spending it on deformed Shriner's Children Hospital kids or poor urban kids in the inner cities? Is that not a fair question?

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Jerry doesn't have the excuse that he's crippled or mentally ill. He's just lazy.

So why should we spend our precious public/charity dollars on someone like him? Shouldn't we be spending it on deformed Shriner's Children Hospital kids or poor urban kids in the inner cities? Is that not a fair question?

It's just undiagnosed atm :laff:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

I got him fully Eastwood-ing

clint-and-the-chair.jpg

To be fair............its probably the only way he can win one over me.

Because the knowledge is a lot more complicated and no amount of tv tubing will get you that, but you didn't get  that point because you're so observant.  By the time a news article gets to a story, it's a story. Especially with politics, i ask MY FRIENDS who are in the field what it's like,.and learn much more. You dont get what i'm trying to say jehurey.  I give up.