the sad part about Fallout 76

The irony of the shittiness of this game, is that the modders may help this game, and months later it may turn out decent. That being said, they might abandon the game entirely.

The other thing, is while the graphics blow, it's a fallout title, so that was never why I played them to begin with; but the direction Bethesda took defies belief. I would have loved to been the proverbial fly on the wall in some of those production meetings because it defies logic that no one raised objections, or saw the shortcomings of Fallout 76 coming up during the development process.

13 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The irony of the shittiness of this game, is that the modders may help this game, and months later it may turn out decent. That being said, they might abandon the game entirely.

The other thing, is while the graphics blow, it's a fallout title, so that was never why I played them to begin with; but the direction Bethesda took defies belief. I would have loved to been the proverbial fly on the wall in some of those production meetings because it defies logic that no one raised objections, or saw the shortcomings of Fallout 76 coming up during the development process.

Their logic was very simple.  

"People will still buy this."

And they were right.