Full list of Switch games on sale for cyber monday

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Good games, both pretty goddamn challenging too, I finished neither anyway.

But still trash next to VC4, go away with your indie shit. :pavarotti:  I'm trying to recommend Gookosan a great JRPG. Go away, Cocke. And @Goukosan, you gotta buy DQXI when it comes out on Switch, it exceeded expectations.

I played the vc4 demo and it didn't grab me at all

9 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I played the vc4 demo and it didn't grab me at all

Same here.  I just bought the original instead.  It wasn't on sale, but it was only $20. :] 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I picked up Stick of Truth for $15. I never got to play it and I love South Park. 

Same.  Game looks and runs great in handheld mode.  It's perfect for portable play.

3 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Same here.  I just bought the original instead.  It wasn't on sale, but it was only $20. :] 

They're almost the same game. If you don't like VC4, you won't like VC1, and vice verse.

I love both games and 4 is a worthy sequel, the new little additions like artillery units, accessories, squad stories, command orders, apcs, etc are great.

I had no idea the VC1 Remaster was on Switch as well?

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

They're almost the same game. If you don't like VC4, you won't like VC1, and vice verse.

I love both games and 4 is a worthy sequel, the new little additions like artillery units, accessories, squad stories, command orders, apcs, etc are great.

Yeah, VC1's on Switch.  I never beat the PS3 version, and it was still cheaper than VC4.  That's why I picked it up.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

yea, the VC1 remaster is on Switch as well. 

When using google express (it may just be the phone app, but it could be both the website and the app) when shopping for Switch and PS4pro, one of the stores is called ANTOnline, and they have a coupon code "CM18" that takes off 20%.

So they have a Switch with Pokemon Lets Go for $282, and they have a PS4pro (no games) for $320.

They even have an XBX with RDR2 for $344.

Edited by jehurey