The yellow vests movement in France is amazing.

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's EU field of expertise. :laff: Hungarians voted in majority to close their borders. Nope, we won't have that said bureaucrats at Brussel. :tom:

I kid, I kid. What makes you say that exactly?

He's an advocate for all these issues when it comes to the EU, but in France he's doing the opposite and using unilateral executive orders to do so in some cases.

It's like the dude just gets off on being hated.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a guy who was laughing at the idea of knowing anything about politics 3 months ago and then went and red pilled himself on YouTube conspiracy channels   dont bother 

Macron flopped harder than State of Decay 2.   Remember when the left were cheering this guy?

I remember he was sold to the French people as a center pariah in the political spectrum that came out of nowhere during the elections or some stupid shit like that.   But turned out he's ju

37 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I remember when you admitted to sucking a dick, got called out on it, and then cried about it because everyone called you gay.  :mj: 

Sorry to disappoint you but that was Kokujin. Tastes like skin he said, it even rhymes with his username. :killzone:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I love how the biggest protest movements in decades is so easily brushed off by Jerry. 

Biggest protest movement in DECADES?

LOL I'd like to see the receipts on that one. You do know you're talking about France right? 

How big is the movement?

No one knows for sure. By French standards, the demonstrations have been modest in size. But they are unusual in that they erupted spontaneously in multiple places around France, without any union or political party organizing them. Their numbers have diminished since the first gatherings on Nov. 17, when nearly 300,000 Yellow Vests protested nationwide; this past weekend, it was 166,000, according to the Interior Ministry.

Aren't movements supposed to get BIGGER????  I thought you told me that this was a sign of things to come?

More like going.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Biggest protest movement in DECADES?

LOL I'd like to see the receipts on that one. You do know you're talking about France right? 

Aren't movements supposed to get BIGGER????  I thought you told me that this was a sign of things to come?

More like going.

:|

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

LOL the worst civil unrest in France in 50 years.....................had zero deaths?

Indiatoday, wow you guys are desperate.

45 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

DumbFuckhurey :D

LOL look at the butthurt force assemble, they're pissed.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL the worst civil unrest in France in 50 years.....................had zero deaths?

Indiatoday, wow you guys are desperate.

LOL look at the butthurt force assemble, they're pissed.

I wasn't aware that the standards for civil unrest is how many people died from it. Let's not take into account the insane amount of destruction going on in Paris, that's irrelevant, no one died.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-46429930

Oops someone did die. Are you going to take it seriously now or do you need a few more deaths before it's a serious issue?

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I wasn't aware that the standards for civil unrest is how many people died from it. Let's not take into account the insane amount of destruction going on in Paris, that's irrelevant, no one died.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-46429930

Oops someone did die. Are you going to take it seriously now or do you need a few more deaths before it's a serious issue?

You don't even know the severity of "injuries"

How many knees scratches do you estimate?

Two people died in June 2018 in riots in France.

.....................when they celebrated their World Cup victory.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

You don't even know the severity of "injuries"

How many knees scratches do you estimate?

Two people died in June 2018 in riots in France.

.....................when they celebrated their World Cup victory.:tom:

I didn't even talk about injuries yet. Being shot with tear gas grenades and being hit with police batons only creates minor knees scratches wounds. Yep, make sense.

I guess this is a complete non issue then. Thanks for clearing that up, Macron must be really happy right now.

Look at this moderate protest aftermath. Doesn't look like a battlefield at all.

Knees scratches

More knees scratches. They are shielding themselves from rubber bullets with planks that were used to protect buildings. :tom: This isn't absolute chaos and disorder according to Jehurey.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I didn't even talk about injuries yet. Being shot with tear gas grenades and being hit with police batons only creates minor knees scratches wounds. Yep, make sense.

I guess this is a complete non issue then. Thanks for clearing that up, Macron must be really happy right now.

Look at this moderate protest aftermath. Doesn't look like a battlefield at all.

Knees scratches

I love how he just throws something and tries to move onto another claim.

So wait................the majority of "injuries" are TEAR GAS????????

I guess I must injure people every night on this forum. LOL

David, let me ask you something..................you CLAIM that this is a sign that France is rejecting Leftism.

There have been hundreds of thousands of people in these protests......................CLEARLY you must have a quote from them in which they support your narrative, right????? They're against immigration, they are against Macron and Merkel, and all that. Right???

Right???????

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how he just throws something and tries to move onto another claim.

So wait................the majority of "injuries" are TEAR GAS????????

I guess I must injure people every night on this forum. LOL

David, let me ask you something..................you CLAIM that this is a sign that France is rejecting Leftism.

There have been hundreds of thousands of people in these protests......................CLEARLY you must have a quote from them in which they support your narrative, right????? They're against immigration, they are against Macron and Merkel, and all that. Right???

Right???????

That's not what I said, dumbass. I'm laughing at the idea that these protests only leads to minor knees injuries. I guess you don't like it when I latch on to something you said that was incredibly stupid.

I never said this is France rejecting leftists. WTF There's probably people from both sides of the political spectrum in this protest, especially in such large numbers, this isn't an exclusive group. The tax hikes was the tipping point of an increasingly frustrated French populace. Which is why a protest without any visible leader has exploded to such a degree. I love how you think a 130-300k protest isn't a huge deal at all because it's happening in nations known for protests and strikes and that some people died during the world cup.

I'm glad you dropped your facade and revealed yourself has a complete utter idiot. Stick to Trump's scandals, Russian propaganda and CNN news.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

That's not what I said, dumbass.

I never said this is France rejecting leftists.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes you did.

22 hours ago, Ramza said:

Even the police are siding with them in some instances. :D %80 approval from the public. 

EU stooge Emanuelle Macron must be feeling it.

I still can't believe Macron was sold to the French people as being center on the political spectrum and wanted to make harsher borders regulations, when in reality he's just another tool of the left establishment who continued the EU/UN psychotic no borders policies. Marine LePen should have won that election.

Don't know what you guys are arguing about cause I'm not reading through this thread but regarding Macron, he has hit his lowest approval rating ever since he began his term. It is now as low as Hollande's was previously and he was considered the least popular French leader in modern history at that time:

http://news.trust.org/item/20181204072236-qgsyz

This has been a constant downward spiral all year with his approval ratings hiting new lows constantly 

End of Oct - https://www.euronews.com/2018/10/31/approval-ratings-for-french-president-macron-hit-record-lows-raw-politics

Sept - https://www.businessinsider.com.au/french-president-emmanuel-macron-job-approval-ratings-record-low-2018-9?r=US&IR=T

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-macron-popularity/from-jupiter-to-jeers-frances-macron-battles-popularity-slump-idUSKCN1M6253

We are talking about a drop from highs of 66% to 23% now