Gavin Mcinnes banned from youtube. Some thoughts

41 minutes ago, Vini said:

lmao you know you're on shaky ground when you try to appropriate 4chan slang

You're defending a guy who shoved a plug up his butt to own the libs.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They don't have an ideology that they believe in, they're just afraid of brown people and feminists.  I guarantee none of them looked up Gavin McInnes/Proud Boys on the SPLC:   https://www.s

Thoughts and prayers.

40 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

You're defending a guy who shoved a plug up his butt to own the libs.

Neither I or Ramza has once defended this dude ITT. You guys through 3 pages of echo chamber bird calls have convinced each other that's what we did.

This story warrants a discussion of deplatforming on social media. If it's not the discussion you want to have then what are you doing in this thread?

I hold the same opinion about censoring Alex Jones, Milo, Mcinnes and other trolls and charlatans on social media. I don't think these companies should be allowed to publicly silence and punish people. They are not like normal private businesses these are more like giant tribes. It's not equivalent to Walmart kicking out some angry asshole because he's annoying customers. If you can't see the difference you're a fuckin moron. 

And no I don't want the government to create a social media, I want government to regulate giant social media platforms as they would regulate other smaller tribes like, you know, states. Let them have their own laws like state laws but Utah can't just silence someone because they're talking shit about the Mormons. 

Edited by Vini

That's as far as your dumb ass got to responding to what I just said? I'm not defending Mcinnes I'm protesting his deplatforming. How fuckin thick can you get that you don't think there's a difference between those two things?

A private held domain is no different from a privately held piece of land. If you don’t want someone there, you have every right to not let that person there. Stop crying because some racist asshole can’t say racist things anymore. Unless, you happen to just agree with them because you’ve spent an awful large amount of energy trying to defend some jackasses right to spew hatemongering. 

Edited by Ike
Just now, Vini said:

That's as far as your dumb ass got to responding to what I just said? 

'Member how we spent 6 months making fun of you for being too chicken shit to admit you liked Trump, and then you finally admitted it?  Let's not go through that again, m'kay, Victimhood Vini?

Just now, Ike said:

A private held domain is no different from a privately held piece of land. If you don’t want someone there, you have every right to not let that person there. Stop crying because some racist asshole can’t say racist things anymore. Unless, you happen to just agree with them because you’ve spent an awful large amount of energy trying to defend some jackasses right to spew hatemongering. 

The jackass in question and what he spews is irrelevant.

A domain as large as twitter holds 70 million Americans alone. You show me a privately held piece of land that holds a quarter of all Americans and I'll show you Narnia, fuck outta here with that nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Vini said:

The jackass in question and what he spews is irrelevant.

A domain as large as twitter holds 70 million Americans alone. You show me a privately held piece of land that holds a quarter of all Americans and I'll show you Narnia, fuck outta here with that nonsense. 

Nope, just like any other privately owned business. If someone wants to say stupid shit in my privately owned place that’s causing trouble, I have the right to not give entry. Or do you think every privately owned theater or performance space should give a person a platform to say what they want? You just like this guys message. Stop bullshitting.

...Does Vini think Twitter is a physical place?  That's not how the internet works.  That's not how any of this shit works.  You can be on twitter and on other services at the same goddamned time.

Jesus christ, Vini, this is embarrassing.  You're embarrassing.  :drake: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Nope, just like any other privately owned business. If someone wants to say stupid shit in my privately owned place that’s causing trouble, I have the right to not give entry. Or do you think every privately owned theater or performance space should give a person a platform to say what they want? You just like this guys message. Stop bullshitting.

Are you really having trouble differentiating a small privately held business and a giant social media platform? 

It's a tribe. 

Not to mention these aren't corporations manufacturing a product or selling goods or services, people oriented towards a goal. 

This is a giant gathering of people with no shared purpose other than free exchange of ideas and opinions. It's a giant tribe in a public square. 

Whether you're physically in a public square or face timing it on your fuckin phone through fucknipples.net doesn't change what it is. 

Edited by Vini

Nope, they are providing a service free of charge mind you that user have to agree to use. These companies don’t owe anyone shit. He has every right to go broadcast his message wherever he pleases. Should the NFL give him a platform since it provides a viewership to over 100 million people? Both still privately held businesses and corporations who can choose to provide services. 

First of all they're not providing shit but a place for people to get together and express ideas and opinions. Their profit model consists of tripping people over ads and gathering information by eavesdropping.

That Jack tool from twitter and Mark Zuckerfuck doesn't get to buy out private land, populate it with a half of all Americans and start silencing people who don't agree with their "virtues". Under the guise of a "service provider", "business" or a "private domain". Fuck that shit and fuck those nerdy sociopaths. 

Edited by Vini
7 minutes ago, Vini said:

First of all they're not providing shit but a place for people to get together and express ideas and opinions. Their profit model consists of tripping people over ads and gathering information by eavesdropping.

That Jack tool from twitter and Mark Zuckerfuck doesn't get to buy out private land, populate it with a quarter of all Americans and start silencing people who don't agree with their "virtues". Under the guise of a "service provider", "business" or a "private domain". Fuck that shit and fuck those nerdy sociopaths. 

If they're not "providing shit"............then why are you so adamant that these people should exist there.

You seem to think that the people who created this social media network are nothing more than an afterthought.

Fine...................go start your own social media network, whose stopping you????????

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

If they're not "providing shit"............then why are you so adamant that these people should exist there.

You seem to think that the people who created this social media network are nothing more than an afterthought.

Fine...................go start your own social media network, whose stopping you????????

Let me try to explain why

systemwars.com the website we are on is a small tribe in many ways. We don't have a purpose we are a small group of people who argue about video games, politics and share ideas and opinions. We can have our own rules that the admins and mods uphold and silence and ban people that even mildly annoy the mods or us as a group. 

If systemwars.com all of a sudden exploded tomorrow and managed to gain 400 million worldwide users with 70 million Americans alone we would no longer have that privilege of upholding our own set of rules we are now the largest tribe the world has ever seen. With combined influence greater than most countries the world has ever seen. Even a small portion of our users would be enough to topple governments and destabilize economies. Our rules and values now have to be commensurate with the values of a higher order like governments and even religions. Defending values like freedom of expression of all types including hateful expression is now more important than the rules we had as a small forum. 

5 minutes ago, Vini said:

Let me try to explain why

systemwars.com the website we are on is a small tribe in many ways. We don't have a purpose we are a small group of people who argue about video games, politics and share ideas and opinions. We can have our own rules that the admins and mods uphold and silence and ban people that even mildly annoy the mods or us as a group. 

If systemwars.com all of a sudden exploded tomorrow and managed to gain 400 million worldwide users with 70 million Americans alone we would no longer have that privilege of upholding our own set of rules we are now the largest tribe the world has ever seen. With combined influence greater than most countries the world has ever seen. Even a small portion of our users would be enough to topple governments and destabilize economies. Our rules and values now have to be commensurate with the values of a higher order like governments and even religions. Defending values like freedom of expression of all types including hateful expression is now more important than the rules we had as a small forum. 

here's your mistake.

you think the the people who post on systemwars.com "own" the literal website systemwars.com

Which is wrong...........only the ACTUAL OWNER, the actual person paying for the doman name, paying to keep the online server active and controls the website is the ONLY TRUE OWNER of systemwars.com

We do not have any ownership to BEGIN WITH. None.

Therefore if 400 millions users come onto this forum............we did not "lose" anything...........because we never "owned" it to begin with.

Please stop trying to play stupid and not understand what "ownership" means and not understanding what "freedom of speech" a person actually has in the private sector.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

here's your mistake.

you think the the people who post on systemwars.com "own" the literaly website systemwars.com

Which is wrong...........only the ACTUAL OWNER, the actual person paying for the doman name, paying to keep the online server active and controls the website is the ONLY TRUE OWNER of systemwars.com

We do not have any ownership to BEGIN WITH. None.

Therefore if 400 millions users come onto this forum............we did not "lose" anything...........because we never "owned" it to begin with.

Please stop trying to play stupid and not understand what "ownership" means and not understanding what "freedom of speech" a person actually has in the private sector.

I understand what ownership means that's why I said admins. The admins and domain owners can have the privilege of having their own rules on systemwars.net but not on twitter.com

These are not in the same universe. 

Just now, Vini said:

I understand what ownership means that's why I said admins. The admins and domain owners can have the privilege of having their own rules on systemwars.net but not on twitter.com

These are not in the same universe. 

But you PROVED ME CORRECT.

THe admins of systemwars.com ARE NOT ENTITLED to having a presence on twitter.

They ARE ENTITLED to do whatever the fuck they want on systemwars.com (as long as they aren't literally hosting content that is outright criminal and illegal).

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But you PROVED ME CORRECT.

THe admins of systemwars.com ARE NOT ENTITLED to having a presence on twitter.

They ARE ENTITLED to do whatever the fuck they want on systemwars.com (as long as they aren't literally hosting content that is outright criminal and illegal).

You're losing the plot here and we're talking past each other. 

I'm saying the admins of twitter.com don't have the privilege of doing whatever they want on twitter.com any more It's too big and powerful now, the population of twitter can fill a continent it's a fuckin empire. It can't be solely ran at the whim of an unelected group of owners, we've seen how that turned out throughout history. 

Edited by Vini