Sam Harris closes his Patreon account following a slew of deplatformings

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. The crux of your argument is that it's a publicity stunt. I was just pointing out that the subscription offering isn't new.   Leaving Patreon is absolutely a sacrifice.   An

Jehurey posts look a lot like getagrip posts

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I'd love to see you prove that.

One last name: Mercers.

'm talking about Silicon Valley type entrepreneurs and inventors of new mediums. They're almost always temperamentally liberal.  

Edited by Vini
1 hour ago, Vini said:

'm talking about Silicon Valley type entrepreneurs and inventors of new mediums. They're almost always temperamentally liberal.  

No, they're not. You're mistaking silicon valley employees with the ones who are actually rich.

Like I said............if you could've proved it, you would've done it by now.

And we don't need 8 youtube startups for the alt-right to move to...........you just need one.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, they're not. You're mistaking silicon valley employees with the ones who are actually rich.

Like I said............if you could've proved it, you would've done it by now.

And we don't need 8 youtube startups for the alt-right to move to...........you just need one.

Explain to me why that Google employee who simply stated scientific facts about how men and women choose different careers and was fired?

For some reason YouTube videos aren't embedding. The link I posted is a leaked video of Google's "All Hands" meeting right after the election where Google's co-founder and top brass are in full meltdown over the results. If anyone isn't clear on why James Damore was fired, watch the video.

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Explain to me why that Google employee who simply stated scientific facts about how men and women choose different careers and was fired?

Didn't I just say that silicon valley employees would be liberal?  Do you think the firing is meant to appease the OWNERS of the company, or the EMPLOYEES?

Wow, did both you and Saucer try making that same argument?

Two birds, one stone.:sass1: