Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

Just now, Team 2019 said:

I don't have anything against vegetables, that's why vegan keto exists. Anyways the other retard here is arguing for processed white bread, pasta and diet creme cheese. Which you obviously don't approve off.

there's NOTHING wrong with eating a bagel for breakfast. 

I'm not saying eat 5 bagels a day only and nothing else (like you seem to be claiming for bacon and mayo) 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Because the body burns more calories at certain times of the day. Anything eaten past 8 PM will add considerably more weight to you.

Anything eaten in the morning will burn more calories than normal.  

Fasting increases human growth hormone, keeps Insulin stable. Not everyone is an idiot to eat 6 times a day, you're arguing to be a fucking cow endlessly grazing.

Just now, SheepKilla said:

And the mayo? A single tablespoon of mayo has 94 calories and 15% fat. :tom: That's not empty calories, right? 

Who the fuck eats bacon dipped in mayonnaise? That's most likely some sour cream, idiot. Which is about as bad as your cream cheese on your bagels.

Get fucked. 

2 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Aza, can you explain why most people feel physically ill after eating large quantities of meat/dairy in one sitting but a balanced meal of comparable caloric content doesn't induce that?

Who exactly is most people, and second of all you probably know this. But in keto there is a sugar withdrawal of about 2 weeks, sometimes labeled as keto flu, and fat adaptation takes about 6 weeks before you effectively use ketones.

This applies to vegans too who have a gut bacteria adaptation phase.

The conventional wisdom you're pushing towards is a slight modification of a standard American diet. It's to miniscule to lead to significant results.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Who the fuck eats bacon dipped in mayonnaise? That's most likely some sour cream, idiot. Which is about as bad as your cream cheese on your bagels.

Get fucked. 

David Poitr-ARSE takes the short bus :fatcruise: 

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I eat 1 kilo of bacon (3 pounds) with 300 grams of butter. Half a kilo of cheese with 300 grams of mayo (That's a pound of mayo BTW). The weight is still evaporating. 

Apparently I will stop losing weight at about 13 percent body fat, which requires a total of about 21 kilos of fat to lose total. 

I'm a bit confused actually that's basically 5 kilos a month. I'm also knocking back Diet Coca Cola Lime down by 3 big bottles a day. 

That's even WORSE than eating bacon with mayo. Not to mention his DIET COKE habit! OMFG :fatcruise: 

17 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

I don't want anyone else getting a heart attack by age 30, so I'm hoping to dissuade some folks

LMAO, that's very noble of you. Especially in a thread where Aza mentioned he lost 40 fucking pounds thanks to his keto diet.

Now tell me, is he going to be more prone to heart diseases now than when he was weighting in 40 pounds more? :tom: 

You guys are a bunch of idiots who don't know jack shit about anything. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

This idiot keeps counting calories like a housewife. His understanding of shit is comical.

bringing gender into food is absurd:fatcruise:I just do what works. I don't give a fuck WHO does it. 

Also, you drink 3 BIG BOTTLES OF DIET COKE A DAY. Do you have any clue how bad that is for a diet? :fatcruise: Fucking hell.

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

David Poitr-ARSE takes the short bus :fatcruise: 

That's even WORSE than eating bacon with mayo. Not to mention his DIET COKE habit! OMFG :fatcruise: 

Coke diet might be trash but it has 0 calories. You should approve of it since calories is all you care about, right? 

Just now, Ramza said:

Coke diet might be trash but it has 0 calories. You should approve of it since calories is all you care about, right? 

Did I not already say that the sugar-replacement (fructose, aspartame, etc) is bad because it promotes hunger and thus more calories? 

If it didn't have that, I would approve it as healthy. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

David Poitr-ARSE sees nothing wrong with butter on bacon and mayo on cheese. :fatcruise: ROFLMAO

That's not that I said you dumbfuck.

I see nothing wrong with a few slices of bacon tho.

Did I not already say that the sugar-replacement (fructose, aspartame, etc) is bad because it promotes hunger and thus more calories? 

If it didn't have that, I would approve it as healthy. 

There is no glucose fructose in a coke diet. Aspartame doesn't not act like sugar in the bloodstream as it's NOT actual sugar. A coke diet has 0 carbs.

So you agree that it's healthy. Gotcha.

Neither do I see anything wrong with a few bacon slices. 

But you have to admit Aza's diet is HILARIOUS :fatcruise: 

Let me clarify something. I'm not pro Keto diet at all. I have very little doubt that Aza is currently having vitamins and anti oxydant deficiency in his diet right now. I don't approve of everything he says.

But he got the science elements right, for the most part.

Just now, Ramza said:

There is no glucose fructose in a coke diet. Aspartame doesn't not act like sugar in the bloodstream as it's NOT actual sugar. A coke diet has 0 carbs.

So you agree that it's healthy. Gotcha.

I meant sucralose, not fructose. 

As for aspartame and sucralose, etc,, there have been studies done that show it increases hunger and causes people to over-eat. The body doesn't know how to process the false-sugar. 

As I said, if it didn't have that, it would be 100% healthy (apart from the acidity on your teeth). 

Anything to say now? 

As for aspartame and sucralose, etc,, there have been studies done that show it increases hunger and causes people to over-eat. The body doesn't know how to process the false-sugar. 

As I said, if it didn't have that, it would be 100% healthy (apart from the acidity on your teeth). 

Anything to say now? 

Keto kills hunger, no one tracks calories, because for the average person it's literally impossible to over eat.

It's impossible to overeat steak calorie wise because it's that saitieting. While people that would go on a diet on white bread bagels would be shoving 4000 calories and still stay hungry because its pure trash.

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Anything to say now? 

I heard similar things but I can't say %100 sure it is the case. There is no way the body sees aspartame as sugar in any way. The only thing that is being tricked is your brain/taste buds response. Most sweet beverages has that effect on the body, even something that looks unharmful like a glass of orange juice. Liquid calories are trash for weight loss.

The biggest problem with aspartame is that is has cancerous properties anyway. All the rats testing proved it can gives cancer. 

Still, if Aza is going to consume some trashy sweet beverages, he might as well go on with the coke diet.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Keto kills hunger, no one tracks calories, because for the average person it's literally impossible to over eat.

It's impossible to overeat steak calorie wise because it's that saitieting. While people that would go on a diet on white bread bagels would be shoving 4000 calories and still stay hungry because its pure trash.

Again, you view everything in extremes. 

Either a steak will COMPLETELY fill you, or a bagel will leave you COMPLETELY empty and  endlessly hungry for more.

Both are absurd. 

Do you know what the worst thing you're doing? Drinking that diet coke. It's been provably  LINKED to weight gain.