Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

I've tried looking at the foods I could add from vegan keto, but to be honest they are all trash. Not a single good food to add, aside from maybe avacado. And even that is fairly worthless in front of pure animal food. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/veganketo/

Generally the only things I'd ever bother with that are plant based are berries.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Collagen is the main protien for skin, hair, nail health. 

Go eat your zero calorie candy colored diet gello. :kaz:

you're so retarded it's not even funny. Aza logic: "THIS HAS 1 GOOD THING IN IT, THEREFORE EATING IT BY THE BUCKETLOAD = GOOD FOR YOU"

44 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Going to boil these for 3 hours to get a whole pot full of gellified collagen/gelatin protien, add some chicken. And then spread it over a few days since both are pure protien and eat them with butter. 

yLSEeDv.jpg

Gonna get this. 

i thought that shit were mutated toes :scared: 

56 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Going to boil these for 3 hours to get a whole pot full of gellified collagen/gelatin protien, add some chicken. And then spread it over a few days since both are pure protien and eat them with butter. 

yLSEeDv.jpg

vkusnyiy-holodets_1.jpg

The Fear Factor diet book--this has to be a troll. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I believe you. With you, I believe it's entirely possible.  :-*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspic

In Russian, Belarusian and Ukrainian cuisine, a meat aspic dish is called kholodets (Russian: холодец, Belarusian: халадзец, Ukrainian: холодець) derived from the word kholod meaning "cold." In some parts of Russia it is called studen' (студень), derived from another root with a similar meaning. The dish is mostly part of winter holiday festive meals, although modern refrigerators allow to cook it all year round, and it is not surprising to see kholodets on a Russian table in summer. However, kholodets is still considered as a traditional New Year's dish in Russia and is usually eaten with mustard. In Central, Eastern, and Northern Europe, aspic often takes the form of pork jelly, and it is popular around the Christmas and Easter Holidays. A Georgian version is called mujuji (მუჟუჟი). In Poland certain meats, fish and vegetables are set in aspic, creating a dish called "galareta".

Kholodets are usually made by boiling the bones and meat for about 5-8 hours to produce a fatty broth, mixed with salt, pepper and other spices. After boiling, the meat is separated from the bones and minced into small pieces, then returned into the broth and cooled down until solidifying into a jelly.

Edited by Team 2019
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspic

In Russian, Belarusian and Ukrainian cuisine, a meat aspic dish is called kholodets (Russian: холодец, Belarusian: халадзец, Ukrainian: холодець) derived from the word kholod meaning "cold." In some parts of Russia it is called studen' (студень), derived from another root with a similar meaning. The dish is mostly part of winter holiday festive meals, although modern refrigerators allow to cook it all year round, and it is not surprising to see kholodets on a Russian table in summer. However, kholodets is still considered as a traditional New Year's dish in Russia and is usually eaten with mustard. In Central, Eastern, and Northern Europe, aspic often takes the form of pork jelly, and it is popular around the Christmas and Easter Holidays. A Georgian version is called mujuji (მუჟუჟი). In Poland certain meats, fish and vegetables are set in aspic, creating a dish called "galareta".

Kholodets are usually made by boiling the bones and meat for about 5-8 hours to produce a fatty broth, mixed with salt, pepper and other spices. After boiling, the meat is separated from the bones and minced into small pieces, then returned into the broth and cooled down until solidifying into a jelly.

I was making fun of it last month. I didn't think anyone at it anymore.

6 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

No. Just no. 

You'd get laughed at by people that know anything. :hest: 

:D You don't know shit. Every bodybuilder agrees that what you eat is the most important factor, training is second in importance. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

:D You don't know shit. Every bodybuilder agrees that what you eat is the most important factor, training is second in importance. 

you can't bodybuild without training you dumbshit. :hest: You think eating food by itself will give muscles? 

What is your IQ?

@SheepKilla

Just like keeping a healthy diet is important to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, eating the right foods is just as important for getting the most out of your workout.

I guess Jay Cutler, multi time mister Olympia don't know jack shit. :kaz: 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

you can't bodybuild without training you dumbshit. :hest: You think eating food by itself will give muscles? 

What is your IQ?

No shit. What I'm saying you should master what you eat before you master the gym. Training and eating trash is a waste of effort.