Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

37 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It is a fact, you're missing the point. You can optimize results from better understanding of dietary functions.

And by the way, eating less calories to lose weight is not a healthy lifestyle. It means your body is literally starving, you can lose weight and still get adequate amount of calories.

No shit, someone who eats 300 calories a day will lose weight and eventually look like a malnourished Kokujin. Duh.

No, that is why you exercise. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You can lose weight and get roughly what you need in terms of calories intake by making better choices. Fact.  

Because you are taking in LESS calories you clown. If you lose weight, that means  you took in LESS calories than your body's maintenance.  

23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Calling out the ''but you only have to spend more than you eat'' means that you lost already. How do you even know how many calories you need on a given day? :tom: There are so many factors to it, it's not even funny. And it changes greatly from one person to the other. This is not a smart diet in any way. It's a little bit more complex than that. Funny this is coming from the people who were crying that they are different kind of sugars. :D Yeah because eating 2000 calories of McDonalds PROCESSED garbage is the same as eatin 200 calories of home made food. :D You fucking retard. 

And this is where you prove your autism again. 

Exercise doesn't CHANGE the amount of calories you require. 

All exercise is, is BURNING calories! It's still BASIC math. 

If I need 2,500 calories for maintaining my weight. Then I exercise and burn 200 that same day.  I will need 2,700 overall  to maintain my weight. Because 200 were burned and therefore like they were never even consumed.

It's SIMPLE MATH. 

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you when every single nutritionist knows what i'm saying is common sense. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

No, that is why you exercise. 

I ain't got time for your faggot daily gym routine, fuck off. :D 

Even then someone who trains like you needs more calories, proteins, fat and even carbs intake. So at the end of the day you should still watch what you eat in more elaborate details. 

You lose either way for following such a vague, broad general statement as the only rule of law in dieting. Regardless of how factual it is. There are so many other factors at play, you guys are intellectually lazy.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

You know absolutely nothing about hunger. 

If you at one slice of pizza in the morning and one at night, you'd be hungrier in those 16 hours than you would ever be in a 7 day fast combined. 

The only reason people break fasts, is borderom 99 percent of the time. 

If by '7 day fast' you mean not eat ANYTHING for 7 days, then you are literally autistic. :| 

Hey genius did you ever consider that exercise makes you hungrier, and that the 200 calories you burnt at the gym at best isn't really going to do shit for your weight lose? 

Exercise is a health tool, not a weight lose tool. 

If you combine exercise AND caloric restriction it's the worst way in existence to lose weight. This is an objective fact. It doesn't work.

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Because you are taking in LESS calories you clown. If you lose weight, that means  you took in LESS calories than your body's maintenance.  

And this is where you prove your autism again. 

Exercise doesn't CHANGE the amount of calories you require. 

All exercise is, is BURNING calories! It's still BASIC math. 

If I need 2,500 calories for maintaining my weight. Then I exercise and burn 200 that same day.  I will need 2,700 overall  to maintain my weight. Because 200 were burned and therefore like they were never even consumed.

It's SIMPLE MATH. 

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you when every single nutritionist knows what i'm saying is common sense. 

Not necessarily. The macros also plays a big part, or how certain food makes your digestive system react. 200 calories of refined sugar and 200 calories of olive oil don't have the same health or fattening properties despite being the exact same amount of energy.

Calories are just the broad term for the energy a human being need to get from macro nutrients on a given day.  You could make an average but never a definitive number.

I'm not arguing that burning more calories than you eat will lead to weight loss. I'm arguing that they are other factors at play that will also greatly affect your results. Spending more than you eat is a simpleton way of looking at the things.

I'm done with your ignorant dumbass, for real this time.

Hey genius did you ever consider that exercise makes you hungrier, and that the 200 calories you burnt at the gym at best isn't really going to do shit for your weight lose? 

Exercise is a health tool, not a weight lose tool. 

If you combine exercise AND caloric restriction it's the worst way in existence to lose weight. This is an objective fact. It doesn't work.

Exercise speeds up your metabolism and has health benefits. You are right that it may increase hunger a little, but it doesn't work in a linear way. Also: muscles actually BURN calories once they are created. Muscles will burn calories without you having to do anything once you have them. 

Also, stop assuming "caloric restriction" means you are going on a Holocaust diet with 300 calories a day. 

You IDIOTS , all you need to do is cut 500 calories from your 'maintenance' and you will LOSE weight quickly. Eat 2,000 healthy calories a day and you will lose massive weight.   

Exercise speeds up your metabolism and has health benefits. You are right that it may increase hunger a little, but it doesn't work in a linear way. Also: muscles actually BURN calories once they are created. Muscles will burn calories without you having to do anything once you have them. 

Also, stop assuming "caloric restriction" means you are going on a Holocaust diet with 300 calories a day. 

You IDIOTS , all you need to do is cut 500 calories from your 'maintenance' and you will LOSE weight quickly. Eat 2,000 healthy calories a day and you will lose massive weight.   

Listen. Your calorie restriction plan is simply inferiour to fasting. And calorie restriction with exercise is terrible. 

The best calorie restriction plan that exists is exercise when you're between two states. Either in fasting or the refeed days where you eat or overeat. 

Counting calories per day is for housewives. You count calories per week. 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Fasting IS caloric restriction. Just a horrible way to go about it. 

Explain. Fasting increases metabolism, and is anabolic and preserves muscle mass. 

Daily calorie deficit is catabolic and decreases metabolism. 

If daily calorie restriction was better I would be doing it. It's not. Fasting is superior. 

Explain. Fasting increases metabolism, and is anabolic and preserves muscle mass. 

Daily calorie deficit is catabolic and decreases metabolism. 

If daily calorie restriction was better I would be doing it. It's not. Fasting is superior. 

First of all, fasting is said to SLOW metabolism.

Secondly, you are horribly oversimplifying the human body. "If I do X, metabolism will increase, if I do Y it will decrease." The human body doesn't work that way because there's too many factors going on.  

7 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

It will not only increase your hunger, it will also increase your proteins and carbs needs by a fuck ton. You don't build muscle mass with calories from random macros.

So basically, the 500 calories you burned at the gym, you'll take back in the form of two protein shakes and some sweet potatoes. :D 

And I love how you keep dismantling your own argument by acknowledging that metabolism plays a part on weight loss. :D LOWERING CALORIES INTAKE TOO MUCH WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR METABOLISM. Boom. :tom: 

Dumbass.

Just now, Ramza said:

It will not only increase your hunger, it will also increase your proteins and carbs needs by a fuck ton. You don't build muscle mass with calories from random macros.

So basically, the 500 calories you burned at the gym, you'll take back in the form of two protein shakes and some sweet potatoes. :D 

And I love how you keep dismantling your own argument by acknowledging that metabolism plays a part on weight loss. :D LOWERING CALORIES INTAKE TOO MUCH WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR METABOLISM. Boom. :tom: 

Dumbass.

You are arguing against exercise as a means to weight loss. 

You are fucking DUMB. 

First of all, fasting is said to SLOW metabolism.

Secondly, you are horribly oversimplifying the human body. "If I do X, metabolism will increase, if I do Y it will decrease." The human body doesn't work that way because there's too many factors going on.  

Please do some research into fasting before you post this. 

Fasting is so popular because it combines calorie restrictions, but with a metabolic increase. It's the reason why after a few day fast you can pig out, and gain zero weight back. Your metabolic rate increases by 12-14% after 3 days of fasting. 

Fasting is also just leagues above calorie restriction in terms of the actual sensation of hunger. People that have tried both would easily choose fasting a week with no food, than eating 1000 calories a day. Doubly so if those 1000 calories aren't fat/protein, but carbs because the insane hunger sensation you would experience with Insulin and sugar levels going through a roller-coaster. I'd even argue that calorie restriction paired with exercise is a 95% failure rate for the average person exactly because it is that torturous. No sane human can survive that shit. 

Please do some research into fasting before you post this. 

Fasting is so popular because it combines calorie restrictions, but with a metabolic increase. It's the reason why after a few day fast you can pig out, and gain zero weight back. Your metabolic rate increases by 12-14% after 3 days of fasting. 

Fasting is also just leagues above calorie restriction in terms of the actual sensation of hunger. People that have tried both would easily choose fasting a week with no food, than eating 1000 calories a day. Doubly so if those 1000 calories aren't fat/protein, but carbs because the insane hunger sensation you would experience with Insulin and sugar levels going through a roller-coaster. I'd even argue that calorie restriction paired with exercise is a 95% failure rate for the average person exactly because it is that torturous. No sane human can survive that shit. 

Unlike you, I'm gonna be honest and say I haven't looked too much into fasting. I don't care  for it. You may be wrong, you may be right. My guess is the former based on your other opinions. 

If you need actual advice, feel free to contact me via PM. I offer a fair hourly rate of $50/hour and can help you with actual advice. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Unlike you, I'm gonna be honest and say I haven't looked too much into fasting. I don't care  for it. You may be wrong, you may be right. My guess is the former based on your other opinions. 

If you need actual advice, feel free to contact me via PM. I offer a fair hourly rate of $50/hour and can help you with actual advice. 

Well just find a few fatasses in your social circle and ask them how many times they all tried exercise and calorie restrictions and then all failed. 

Fasting is not only easier on the hunger sensation side, but it gets crazy results and keeps people motivated. People will go through a lot of shit if they know they'll get something in return. Lose 4-5 kilos like me a month, you're going to be going in hard.

If you torture yourself with like an 700 calorie restriction per day, to lose maybe 3 pounds per month. Well no fucking shit you're not going to maintain this. No sane human can aside from some sado masochist. Who the fuck would put up with that. 

Well just find a few fatasses in your social circle and ask them how many times they all tried exercise and calorie restrictions and then all failed. 

They failed because losing weight in any way is HARD. 

All the other shit is gimmicks. 

Exercise + diet is actually the most SIMPLE, easy way to lose weight ever. Ignore this advice and continue being a fat fuck. I don't care. 

Some of my own personal achievements include losing 70 pounds in 3.5 months, and 20 lbs in 1 month. Simple. When my doctor saw me and weighed me, she told me I should go on a TV show :D