Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

LMFAO Jesus Christ. You  have no clue what processed meat means. It's not frozen pizza meat, it's almost every meat sold in a grocery store.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processed_meat

No you fucking retard. Processed meat are not meat. It's sausages, salamis, hams and other cold cuts. Wow. Please go away.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Eat 2000 calories over 6 meals a day spiking your Insulin everytime you eat. Or eat 2500 calories in one meal a day spiking your Insulin once. 

Guess which one will result in weight loss. 

you do realize insulin has been called the most anabolic hormone, right? 

Just now, Ramza said:

There's nothing I said that was factually wrong. Starving yourself =/= a healthy, sustainable diet. Knowing deeper dietary facts will lead to a better understanding of diet. Fact, fact.

You can lose weight and get roughly what you need in terms of calories intake by making better choices. Fact. 

Calling out the ''but you only have to spend more than you eat'' means that you lost already. How do you even know how many calories you need on a given day? :tom: There are so many factors to it, it's not even funny. And it changes greatly from one person to the other. This is not a smart diet in any way. It's a little bit more complex than that. Funny this is coming from the people who were crying that they are different kind of sugars. :D Yeah because eating 2000 calories of McDonalds PROCESSED garbage is the same as eatin 200 calories of home made food. :D You fucking retard. 

Since you legitimately seem to have no clue how this works:

Your current body has a "minimum" level of calories it needs every day in order to sustain its weight. There are scientific, raw numbers available.

Hypothetically, let's say your maintenance is 2,500 calories. 

If you eat LESS, you will LOSE weight. If you eat 2,400 calories when your daily maintenance is 2,500, you will slowly LOSE weight. 

If you eat more, you MUST gain weight by definition. 

You don't 'starve' yourself, you just LOSE more than you take in. 

You have NO clue what you are talking about. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Your current body has a "minimum" level of calories it needs every day in order to sustain its weight. There are scientific, raw numbers available.

If you eat LESS, you will LOSE weight. If you eat 2,400 calories when your daily maintenance is 2,500, you will slowly LOSE weight. 

If you eat less your body will slow down your metabolism and in 9 months you'll be fatter than you started. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

If you eat less your body will slow down your metabolism and in 9 months you'll be fatter than you started. 

The body's metabolism is a complex thing that doesn't change based on a single factor. 

Keep simplifying extremely complex scientific things like the human body to support whatever crock pot view you have, though. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

The body's metabolism is a complex thing that doesn't change based on a single factor. 

Keep simplifying extremely complex scientific things like the human body to support whatever crock pot view you have, though. 

Are you seriously suggesting a long term calorie deficit diet to lose weight AND maintain it? The most failed diet plan in existence? Also the most unsustainable. 

Edited by Team 2019
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Do you think calories is a fixed number, on any given day, for any human being????????????? :kaz: 

And you're still ignoring macro nutrients, vitamins and minerals intake which can vary deeply within the same calories range.

I'm done trying to shed some light on your dumbass. Continue to wallow in your ''I only have to spent more than I eat'' general broad term like it means anything. That's not a diet, and that's not a smart way to look at your health.

Just now, Ramza said:

Do you think calories is a fixed number, on any given day, for any human being????????????? :kaz: 

Yes you fucking clown. There are RAW, quantifiable numbers, for EACH human being.  It won't be 800 maintenance one day, and the next day 2,000. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

And you're still ignoring macro nutrients, vitamins and minerals intake which can vary deeply within the same calories range.

In my personal life, I DON'T ignore them. Because they have an effect on HUNGER, satiety, and other health, which is in turn an effect on CALORIES.

You are talking to someone who lost 20 lbs in a single month. I KNOW what I'm talking about; you don't. 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The only real caloric restriction plan that works is fasting. Between eating or even overeating on eating days, and then fasting. 

If you plan to eat 3 times a day with a severe caloric restriction you might as well not even bother. 

Fasting is an AWFUL idea.  All it does is painfully make your body more hungry. 

Your views on nutrition are literally ass-backwards. 

the #1 most important thing is actually eating the PROPER foods that will have low calories and high satiety.

The #2 most important thing is EXERCISE (cardio and/or weightlifting).

The fasting bullshit has NO PLACE in a healthy person's diet.  

Fasting keeps your Insulin stable for days, your human growth hormone increases by 300 percent, and your metabolism gets around a 12 percent boost on day 3. Its a metabolism turbo charge while having a caloric deficit. 

Eating fiber trash with a caloric deficit, multiple times a day is the fastest way in existence to kill your metabolism. 

I've done the count your calories diet, back in the mid 2000s. Had to weight everything I cooked, it took forever and I never got good results out of it and I was exercising hard.

Best results I ever had in my life came from simply cutting down starch foods to basically nothing and ate meat and some greens all day. And I never did any exercise. :D People looking at me like I was going to kill myself when I ate a big ass steak for breakfast. Keep eating them sugars, you fat POS. Some slice of bread with peanut butter (with added molasse and sugar), and your shitty strawberry jam (that contains %0 strawberries but a shit load of glucose fructose) and down that with a nice cup of joe with two full spoon of sugars.

It's okay, I only have to spend more than I eat. Damn, I wasn't planning to run a marathon today, oh well! 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Fasting is an AWFUL idea.  All it does is painfully make your body more hungry. 

Your views on nutrition are literally ass-backwards. 

the #1 most important thing is actually eating the PROPER foods that will have low calories and high satiety.

The #2 most important thing is EXERCISE (cardio and/or weightlifting).

The fasting bullshit has NO PLACE in a healthy person's diet.  

Have you ever fasted in your life? Especially in a ketogenic state? No you haven't. 

It's harder for me to fast for 16 hours on a high carb diet made of fiber, than 7 days of fasting in keto. Because there is zero sugar addiction or Insulin spikes. 

Edited by Team 2019
6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yes you fucking clown. There are RAW, quantifiable numbers, for EACH human being.  It won't be 800 maintenance one day, and the next day 2,000. 

In my personal life, I DON'T ignore them. Because they have an effect on HUNGER, satiety, and other health, which is in turn an effect on CALORIES.

You are talking to someone who lost 20 lbs in a single month. I KNOW what I'm talking about; you don't. 

Yes it can, holy shit you can't be more ignorant. If one day I game all day, sitted on my ass, my calories needs won't be the same as the next day, when I go mountain climbing and have a nice swim at the pool during the afternoon.

You're a retard. 

Losing 20lbs in that short of a period actually sounds unhealthy. Unless you were an extremely obese fat pos.

Eating 1000 calories a day in 3 meals is fucking TORTURE. No sane human can survive that. 

Even if you aren't doing keto, 2 days of fasting drives you into ketosis by default. 

If I had a choice between fasting for 3 weeks, or eating 1000 calories a day for 3 weeks, I'd go for the fasting. It's not even a fucking comparison, one is hard, the other is torture.