RE2 Remake has already been leaked from some stores in Europe

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remipee ruining his own thread trying to play devil's advocate   I'm gonna own the sheep every time they don't get a high profile game  and mention it, get used to it 

I’m so fucking pumped for this game 

Boy I sure wish I was gonna play no Ditch exclusives or games in 3 weeks instead of RE2 on my X1X    

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cow ownage was supreme back then :whoo:

GCN for all its low sales still crushed it in game quality for that gen and won 3 GOTY awards: 02 Prime, 03 Wind Waker, 05 RE4. 

Edited by Ike
1 hour ago, Ike said:

GCN for all its low sales still crushed it in game quality for that gen and won 3 GOTY awards: 02 Prime, 03 Wind Waker, 05 RE4. 

:mj:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Boy I sure wish I was gonna play no Ditch exclusives or games in 3 weeks instead of RE2 on my X1X  :kaz:

"But..bu..but you don't need an Xbox to play that!"

But you do need something other than a Switch, as is the case for basically every game that wasn't developed in a garage :deadest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Of course it's only the X-idiots that come in here ragging on Switch.  How perpetually butthurt must you be to drag that shit into every thread?  When lems actually get a fucking game they ALWAYS have to scream about it and laugh at the sheep... whereas the cows and herms never give a single fuck :tom: 

7 hours ago, Ike said:

I remember that shit. I also remember one of the SW posters, I think NFactor, bitching about the GOTY only going to the GCN version of RE4 in 2005 and leaving out PS2. :D 

Nfatter also hyped The Order as goty. What an idiot LOL 

isn't there supposed to be a re2 demo ?

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Of course it's only the X-idiots that come in here ragging on Switch.  How perpetually butthurt must you be to drag that shit into every thread?  When lems actually get a fucking game they ALWAYS have to scream about it and laugh at the sheep... whereas the cows and herms never give a single fuck :tom: 

Lol idk where you have been but almost every thread on this forum turns Into Xbox this Dyno that 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

We could also mention nerdmits but they're even less relevant than sheep tbh :mj:

They almost die from a simple flu lmfao :kaz: 

"bu but we could mention hermi" :tear2: 

No you can't bitchtre.  :geese:  

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Well the sheep miss out on basically 90% of games released that exist outside of indie development, and cows aren't in a position to say anything because well it's better on X and PC is just kind of there, I mean everyone knows the PC version will be superior but it's not a console so no one actually cares.

:shrug:

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Lol idk where you have been but almost every thread on this forum turns Into Xbox this Dyno that 

Nah, it's more Switch this and Switch that these days..  Those bitches obviously can't keep with Switch out of their mouthes :mj: 

Nobody itt gave a shit until Shytre came in and had to say something... because he's so fucking salty about Switch :fatcruise:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nah, it's more Switch this and Switch that these days..  Those bitches obviously can't keep with Switch out of their mouthes :mj: 

Nobody itt gave a shit until Shytre came in and had to say something... because he's so fucking salty about Switch :fatcruise:

Nobody cares because it's best on X. If this was a game.not on Xbox the while thread would be about that. 

Btw switch sucks lol